Zero to MVP, Inc
Zero to MVP, Inc Ilioupoli Greece
2 months ago
At Zero to MVP, we build systems that can pivot and scale; web and mobile applications using modern architectures and our Signature Stack. We focus on delivering high-quality client projects and innovative products of our own. Our company values code quality and consistency of output, and we strive to be globally recognized as Software Engineering experts.
We are seeking a self-motivated, team-player to join our team as a Lead Software Engineer. As a lead developer, you will be responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
• Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
• Lead in modeling a domain and building projects from scratch using our software stack
• Create engineering proposals for improving our practices on the code, architecture or workflow level
• Organize... work and delegate tasks between team members
• Create data models and help junior members of the team grow by reviewing their code or helping them debug issues
• Contribute to the completion of complex projects, effectively managing both your personal tasks and team activities
Initially, you will:
• Become familiar with our Signature Stack, knowledge base, and other documentation
• Assist on bug fixes or smaller changes to existing codebases
• Work on adding features to existing codebases and practice applying the appropriate architectural and code patterns
• At least 3 years of experience in building production systems
• Experience with a modern backend language such as C# or Java
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• Attention to detail
• Strong interest in self-development and growth
• Self-driven towards achieving results
• Ability to take initiative and ensure accountability
• Inherently curious and drawn towards structure
• Ability to collaborate well in a team environment
• Productivity under pressure
Additional valued skills:
• Experience with ACID NoSQL databases and CQRS and/or RavenDB
• Experience with React
• Contributions to open source projects
• Experience in team leadership
• Experience in e-commerce projects
What we offer:
• Unique growth opportunities and exciting fast-growing projects
• An open-minded culture with an innovative mindset
• High-end salary which will grow with you ( 2500-3500 net depending on the experience)
• Comprehensive private health insurance that provides coverage at all times, not just while working.
• A pleasant and creative working environment with a focus on quality of life and work-life balance
• Unlimited holidays? Yes! We believe in staying healthy and energized, and understand how work pressure can reduce performance. Ask us more about this!
• Equity scheme (vested)
• Participation in conferences
• A pleasant and creative working environment that values quality of life and work-life balance.
• In-office gym facilities
Senior Software Engineer Ilioupoli jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.