Tee & Teoh Advocates And Solicitors
Tee & Teoh Advocates And Solicitors Malaysia Malaysia
2 months ago
We are looking to hire a focused Conveyancing Lawyer to join our exceptional team at Tee & Teoh Advocates and Solicitors in Petaling Jaya.
Growing your career as a Full Time Conveyancing Lawyer is an awesome opportunity to develop competitive skills.
If you are strong in presentation, persuasion and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Conveyancing Lawyer at Tee & Teoh Advocates and Solicitors today!
Tee & Teoh is a dynamic legal firm incepted in August 1999 and was reconstituted in September 2002. The firm currently consists of 4 partners, 8 legal associates and 20 other paralegal supporting staff. All our partners have vast experience in conveyancing and corporate and 3 of the partners have been practicing for more than 22 years. Our lawyers bring years of experience to meet every legal need.
We take pride in being our client's accountable companion on every step of the way. We provide professional competent, and comprehensive legal advice to our... client and our team works tirelessly to serve our clients' legal needs from start to finish.
Tee & Teoh drives to achieve excellence in all our dealings. We provide solution-oriented legal advice to our clients' personal and business needs. It is important to us that we not only meet but exceed our clients' expectations and add value to their businesses by improving their success.
Tee & Teoh serves the legal needs of our clients with innovative solutions and personalized services. We are committed to make the legal process as simple as possible. As we progress, we also take advantage of the advancement in technology to monitor and manage the risks for all our cases and projects.
We are constantly looking for bright and highly motivated individuals with solid work ethics to join our team. We believe in nurturing and grooming future leaders of our firm. Learning and growing together, we take pride in being our client's accountable companion on every step of the way. We continue to improve our standards of excellence and serve the legal needs of our clients with innovative and personalized solutions.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Handle sale and purchase agreements (including sub-sale and developer projects); Handle all loan documentation for end-financing.
• Handle all other conveyancing matters such as tenancy agreements, perfection of transfer and charge, discharge of charge/receipt and reassignment, and etc.
• Liaise with clients, banks and relevant authorities in government departments.
• Attending to clients, correspondences, preparing the status report, and other types of work assigned by the firm from time to time.
• Advise clients on all aspects of the buying or selling process, including legal issues, finances, and contracts.
• Any other tasks related to conveyancing that are not stipulated above
• Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in law and possess a valid Practicing Certificate.
• Good command in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia in order to be able to effectively liaise with stakeholders in the region.
• At least 2 years' experience in conveyancing is preferred.
• Candidates must possess a good attitude, self-motivated, responsible, willing to learn, able to work as a team and independently with minimal supervision,
• Adopt the value of Accountability, Excellence and Innovative.
What's on Offer?
• Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
• A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
• Attractive Salary & Benefits
Benefits of working as a Conveyancing Lawyer in Petaling Jaya:
Conveyancing Lawyer - Urgent Hiring Malaysia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.