Advanzia Bank France France
2 months ago
Financial Analyst (M/F/D)
As a Financial Analyst you will play an important role in supporting the growth of our business in a fast-changing environment. Within the Finance department, the Controlling team is responsible for Advanzia's financial planning and analysis. The team establishes management reports, budgets, forecasts, cost controlling, financial analyses and leverages the bank's extensive databases. You will join a highly motivated and diversified team and will collaborate across different disciplines with key stakeholders to provide analytical insights to support major decisions of the senior management team. This opportunity is a full-time CDI contract.
ABOUT THE JOB l What will you do?
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for the following activities:
• Financial planning and documentation of the results to the Board
• Building financial models to forecast the bank's performance and credit card portfolio
• Preparation of Board documents
• Establishing... management reports to monitor key performance metrics
• Conducting insightful analyses to support corporate decisions and optimisation initiatives (profitability, segmentation, behaviour analyses, peer comparison, etc.)
• Driving continuous enhancement of processes, including implementation of best practices and automation initiatives
ABOUT YOU l What's your background?
• University degree in Finance, Business, Econometrics, or any similar discipline in the financial area
• More than five years of professional experience in banking, finance or advisory with a focus on financial planning and analytics
• Proven experience in financial modelling
• Good understanding of accounting principles
• Highly proficient user of MS Excel (regular use of advanced formulas, automation of spreadsheets, etc.) and MS Word
• Advanced in data mining and business intelligence tools (e.g. SQL, R, SPSS, Power BI, Python)
• CFA or CAIA certification is considered as an advantage
WHAT WE EXPECT l What are your skills?
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Positive and pro-active attitude with a solution-oriented and strong delivery focus
• Strong organisation skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Good interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
• Ability to self-train/obtain skills independently and motivation to learn new software tools is a must
• Fluency in English is mandatory; German, French or other languages will be considered as an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER l What advantages will you have?
• Competitive compensation package
• Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
• Wide range of additional advantages such as language courses contribution, health initiatives, employee travel insurance, preferential conditions for Advanzia products, etc.
• Training and development initiatives
• Dynamic and international environment #TeamAdvanzia
• Participation in various Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects as part of the bank's Advanzia Plus initiative
Where you will be working
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs more than 200 staff from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment.
Looking for a new professional challenge in a fast-growing company?
Apply today and send your CV and motivational letter in English to us
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.