Bordier Montigny-lès-Cormeilles France
2 months ago
• Perform credit analysis on issuers part of the universe and conduct relative value analysis across the capital structure and vs peers;
• Research and monitor news flow related to issuers in coverage;
• Generation and monitoring of investment ideas;
• Monitoring of the Fixed Income recommendations universe;
• Publishing our weekly Fixed Income recommendations list;
• Frequent presentations of investment ideas to various audiences (private bankers, clients, etc.);
• Participation in the promoting efforts across different channels (written publications, etc.).
• Master's degree, CFA a plus;
• 3-5 years of experience as a Credit analyst, preferably on the Buy-side;
• Strong analytical and communication skills, able to clearly convey ideas and recommendations;
• Skilled in Excel and Bloomberg;
• Programming knowledge would be advantageous (VBA, Python);
• Displaying creativity and independence of thought;
• Fluent in French and English.
Be part of a... human-sized international banking group with an entrepreneurial spirit. Your skills will be serving our clients with whom we maintain a trustworthy and privileged relationship.
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application (CV, work certificates, diplomas) via LinkedIn.
Bordier & Cie SCmA – Banquiers Privés
Rue Rath 16
1211 Genève 3
Cette offre d'emploi est pourvue
Nous ne répondrons qu'aux candidatures qui correspondent en tous points au profil recherché. Agences de placement s'abstenir
Jobs in Montigny-lès-Cormeilles France
Credit Research Analyst based in Geneva Montigny-lès-Cormeilles jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.