Randstad Australia Perth WA Australia
2 months ago
• Start an exciting career within a big 4 bank!
• Make a genuine difference through the work you do
• Be rewarded and recognised for the value you bring
• Recognised as a top #3 employer on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list to grow your career.
• Competitive salary and great opportunities that are focused on YOU!
Your new companyJoin one of Australia's big 4 banks with 33,000 colleagues on their journey to help their customers achieve their financial needs. Their vision of being Australia’s first choice across providing the best service to retail, businesses and communities is supported by their drive of simplifying and transforming processes as well as their focus on their people. They celebrate uniqueness and encourage and support you to be your best self every day which is one of the reasons why people love coming to work with them.
Your new role
This call centre position is to make customer’s lives easier! You will be using your top notch customer service skills when speaking... to customers to assist them with their general everyday banking related queries. Each and every interaction will be a world class customer experience because of YOU!
Some Of Your Responsibilities Will Include
• Answering customer queries via phone and email, always focusing on the customer’s needs
• Being the first point of contact for all general queries
• Ensuring that customer requests are actioned within set time frame
During October to April - Monday to Friday: 7.45am - 4.30pm
During April to October - Monday to Friday: 8.45am - 5.30pm
Your Skills And Experience
• Excellect customer service experience - retail, hospitality, banking, finance, insurance etc
• You will have the natural ability and desire to help others as well as building trusting relationships
• Strong written and verbal communication skills should be second nature to you
• You thrive in high volume and fast paced environments
• You’re known for your ability to empathise, be compassionate and professional
• No weekend work!
• Beautiful office views in a convenient Perth CBD location
• In depth upfront training will be provided with ongoing coaching and support to develop your skill set
• A vibrant, energetic workforce with lots of fun initiatives
• More opportunity - thousands of roles, a drive for continuous learning and positive growth
• More moments to make a difference to customers and communities across Australia and NZ
You will love working with them! It's more than a career!
Your next step
Does this sound like something you are interested in?
Simply click ‘APPLY’ and attach a copy of your updated CV or send it to [email protected] // 02 8215 1067.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background
Perth WA Australia
Entry Level Banking Perth WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.