United Overseas Bank
United Overseas Bank Australia Australia
2 months ago
Class II, Business Associate, Group Commercial Banking
Posting Date: 19-Mar-2023
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, Singapore
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our... clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
• Coordinate and prepare documents for account opening and signatory updates
• Liaise with customers in the event of incomplete documents
• Assist Relationship Managers in the performing of ongoing AML/KYC reviews on the portfolio
• Assist Relationship Managers with the driving of liabilities targets as well as servicing of a portfolio of corporate customers
• Addressing or resolving internal and external customer issues independently and in a timely manner
• Other ad hoc duties as assigned
• Opportunity to progress to a Relationship Manager role within Corporate Wealth Management
We are looking for candidates who aspire to build a sales-oriented career in Commercial Banking. You will start your career as a Business Associate before progressing into the Credit Analyst Division. As a Credit Analyst, you will be conducting credit analysis on an existing portfolio of small- and medium-sized (SME) companies. The top-performing candidates will progress into a Relationship Manager role, wherein you are expected to possess strong client relationship management and interpersonal skills.
• Strong client relationship management and interpersonal skills
• Good grasp of financial analysis
• Ability to understand risk drivers
• Strong analytical skills
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference
Class II, Business Associate, Group Commercial Banking Australia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.