Management Sciences for Health
Management Sciences for Health Cotonou Benin
2 months ago
A Francophone Communications Consultant is needed to support the development and implementation of communications activities in support of two programs implemented by Management Sciences for Health. The Consultant will draft, edit, and produce written and visual content.
Full professional English and French proficiency (CEFR level C2, ILR level 4+, or equivalent) is required for this consultancy.
The Francophone Communications Consultant will work with the Communications Department of MSH to draft, develop, and share communications products highlighting the organization’s and its Francophone project’s accomplishments with key stakeholders. The Consultant will work with project staff to create content for internal and external audiences, and deliver information in the form of web content, program/technical reports, and other communication material, ensuring that branding, editing, design, and layout requirements are respected.
USAID Integrated Health... Services Activity
• Prepare a success story compendium featuring top stories developed since 2019 for dissemination during events in Benin.
• Develop social media posts and short news stories in French and English describing the departmental and national end of project events happening in Benin.
• Develop a photo essay on a topic relevant to the project implemented by MSH in Benin.
USAID Medicines, Technologies, and Pharmaceutical Services
• Facilitate review process and finalization of 3 video products, serving as a liaison between USAID, MSH Staff, Government Officials in Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, and Senegal, and three videographers for the inclusion of comments from the above stakeholders.
• Develop promotional content for web and social media in French and English to ensure the promotion of 3 video products on USAID, MSH, and government channels as relevant.
• Develop in French and English a success story on the support to create and/or revitalize drug and therapeutics committees in both private and public health facilities in Côte d’Ivoire.
• Develop in both French and English a success story on the infection control committee revitalization in Senegal.
MSH is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, religion, creed, citizenship, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability unrelated to job requirements. MSH will take affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed and that employees are treated without regard to their race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran and disability status. In compliance with U.S. Department of Labor Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Section 4212 of the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act, MSH has developed and maintains an affirmative action program and plan.
EEO is the Law – English
EEO is the Law – Spanish
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Poster
MSH EEO-AA Policy
Francophone Communications Consultant Cotonou jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.