Newell Brands Colombia Colombia
2 months ago
POSITION : Digital Manager
LOCATION : Bogota, Colombia
REPORTS TO : Sr Marketing Manager
This position is responsible for designing and executing digital campaigns that promote our brands equity and positioning.
Is responsible for taking the communication strategies and brand positioning and executing them through digital media, ensuring the frequency and scope of communication and digital media KPI's, to guarantee the correct communications of the brand equities of related segments.
His / Her main duties include planning campaigns, working closer with third party marketing / media agencies, analyzing metrics and identifying trends.
- Designing, executing and overseeing all aspect of our digital marketing plan and campaigns by segment.
- Developing and monitoring digital campaign budgets.
- Planning, executing and managing our social media platforms per segment.
- Preparing specific and accurate campaigns reports and setting KPI s goals... to measure performance.
- Lead the design of long term digital marketing plan by segment.
- Clearly identify stages and actions to impact customer journey (funnel).
- Perform UX and Heuristic test to improve Webpage performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies behind digital that affect our segments.
- Working closer with country segment marketing to activate digital campaigns in accordance with strategy
- Collaborate with agencies and other external vendor partners.
- Brainstorm with marketing and customer marketing peers on new and creative growth strategies.
- Design, plan and execute influencer marketing optimal campaigns per segment aligned to Brand equity and strategy.
- Participate on relevant forums and trainings related to his / her role.
- Properly communicate our product advantages within digital ecosystem.
- Bachelor s degree in Digital Marketing or postgraduate in Digital Marketing.
- 6+ years of equivalent digital marketing experience.
- Full experience in mass consumption companies, managing brands with high investment budgets and in highly competitive markets.
- Full-time experience working on cross-functional projects.
- Advanced English level.
- High proficiency in Google Analytics.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ : NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Rubbermaid, FoodSaver, Calphalon, Sistema, Sharpie, Paper Mate, Dymo, EXPO, Elmer's, Yankee Candle, Graco, NUK, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Coleman, Campingaz, Contigo, Oster, Sunbeam and Mr.
Coffee. Newell Brands' beloved, planet friendly brands enhance and brighten consumers lives at home and outside by creating moments of joy, building confidence and providing peace of mind.
No locations found
Digital Manager | (PM-814) Colombia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.