Michael Page Japan Japan
2 months ago
About Our Client
• One of the top premium brand across the world covering shoes/ apparel/ etc fashion goods.
• Flexible on working hour and variety of in-company's welfare.
• Deliver Weekly sales reports with deep dive analysis for specific topics.
• Input Japan market insights to global Merchandising and APAC in order to influence to global product line and core offer.
• Define Japan specific opportunities and needs, get approval from global and APAC to execute it with design team to maximize the sales.
• Build Merchandising strategy by category, and determine the best assortments and buy plan for retail as well as wholesale with taking balance of imports and Japan productions.
• Ensure brand identity roll-out in the market through the product assortment with the structure with integrated work with sales and marketing.
• Share buying & assortment initiatives to all stake holders (Sales, Marketing, CRM and Ecommerce team) and deliver seasonal product download training... for the store staff to ensure the initiatives and sales.
• Attend strategic key accounts meetings with sales teams in order to push the brand's strategies and develop partnership.
• Understand the latest Tokyo Men's fashion trend and demand, twist them to match brand direction, and reflect them into product assortment.
• Have deep knowledge in Men's fashion products, and can develop Japan local items matches to brand's consumer demand and branding with designer, and get approval from HQ.
The Successful Applicant
- More than 2years work experience of MD / MD planning, preferably at retail.
- More than 1year business English user (Conference, Reporting, Presentation, Emails…)
- TOEIC over 800 points is preferable.
- Undergraduate / Master degree in business
- Experience in Men's fashion MD will be very useful
- Strong Excel and Power point skill (EXCEL functions such as IF, VLOOKUP, PIVOT are must.)
- High analytical skill with creative proposal and execution
- Excellent communication and cross function team working skill in both English and Japanese
- Self-starter and ability to work independently, to deal multi-task works proactively
- High skill of time management, to finish task by due date in high quality level within limited days in the right priority
- High interest in Men's casual fashion with good market insights
What's on Offer
• working home (2times a week)
• In-company insurance
• offering commuter pass（16万5,000円まで／6ヶ月）
• own-product discount
• Flexible time for working hour
• special discount for designated restaurant, hotels, massage, etc facilities
Merchandiser ・ Sports brand Japan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.