ABM RENOVATION Botswana Botswana
2 months ago
Role title: Senior Internal Auditor
Role based in: London (Hybrid)
IO is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join a growing team at our London site. Internal audit is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to help the company and its businesses accomplish its strategic objectives. We do this by bringing a detailed, focused approach to evaluate and improve the efficiency of the Group's risk management, control and governance processes. Internal Audit reports functionally to the Howden Group Audit Committee and administratively to the Group CRO.
The goal of our function is not to find fault, but to help management and the businesses succeed in
delivering their objectives successfully. We accomplish this by utilising our diverse range of skills to
challenge the status quo and bring insight and value alongside our core assurance work.
The Key Role Deliverables Are
• Assisting with the delivery of a range of diverse... internal audits across the Group Audit plan. The role involves assessing business processes and risks and evaluating internal controls to provide an independent appraisal of the overall control environment. Key outcomes of your work will be recommendations to improve processes and controls, and a contribution towards greater business efficiency and operations.
• Creating and maintaining positive relationships with key partners within the business, including senior management.
• Contributing to the continual improvement of the Internal Audit function through innovation and efficiency, including challenging current methods.
• Training and development will be fully supported, but driven by the candidate, ensuring that skills and expertise remain current and can drive value.
• This role may require travel (to other UK offices, and potentially other global office locations) but we anticipate this would be no more than 15%.
Skills And Abilities
• Strong organisational skills with excellent time management.
• Strong communication skills (written and oral). Other relevant foreign language proficiency viewed favourably.
• Ability to demonstrate credibility and generate rapport in dealings with stakeholders.
• Ability to empathise with auditees and identify pragmatic solutions, which address identified risks. This includes strong negotiating and influencing skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications, especially Excel; experience in data analytics viewed favourably.
• Highly motivated and able to self-start; co-operative and encouraging teammate.
Knowledge And Experience
• Internal Audit experience (or compliance monitoring experience), including understanding of technical auditing concepts / internal controls systems.
• Experience and / or understanding of the UK insurance market including the broader operation of the global insurance industry.
• Professional qualification within either finance/business or insurance industry viewed favourably.
Please apply on the link below or contact if you want to know more about the role and company
Senior Internal Auditor Botswana jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.