Straumann Group Basel Switzerland
2 months ago
In this role you will be responsible for the implementation, optimization and roll-out of the global digital supply chain and warehouse solutions.
The position is based in Basel, Switzerland and reports to Head of Customer Service & Supply Chain Platforms
• Together with the business stakeholders, you will take over the evaluation of possible solutions, the corresponding customizing, and project or sub-project management.
• Work independently in local and multinational teams
• Participation in the expansion of the SAP landscape: S/4HANA Migration
• Within our team you will also supervise and support our key users as a second level supporter in the areas of SAP MM/WM. Your goal is to process the business requirements in a fast and constructive fashion with your technical knowhow and your good understanding of the business processes.
• Monitoring of interfaces as well as error analysis, troubleshooting and corresponding system optimizations
• Your tasks also... include the analysis of requirements/errors and their technical implementation (customizing) in an international environment, considering the guidelines and defined processes.
• Travel on request as needed in the project up to 20%.
• You have a commercial education, ideally with a higher degree (FH or University).
• Experience in SAP system or digital supply chain solution implementation projects
• Skills in project management and competence in designing complex supply chain solutions
• You are characterized by a high level of technical and social competence and bring along team spirit and openness towards colleagues and employees.
• You bring resilience, organizational flair, logical and conceptual thinking, practical experience in support cross-functional stakeholders and and possibly vast experience in implementation digital supply chain projects. Furthermore, you are flexible, enthusiastic, interested in learning new things.
• As we are internationally active, good German and English language skills (spoken and written) are required. Knowledge of other languages such as French, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese would be an advantage.
• Become part of a creative, inspired and engaged small SAP team on a mission: #WeRockSAP
• Work in international mixed teams
• Bring your ideas to life – create your footprint in the SAP environment.
• We offer an attractive package – not only money
Please note: This is not a position for job starters - we count on your experience!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Employment Type: Full Time
Alternative Locations: Switzerland : Basel
Travel Percentage: 0 - 20%
Requisition ID: 8926
Digital Supply Chain & Warehouse Specialist (f/m/d) Basel jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.