Snaphunt Luxembourg Luxembourg
2 months ago
• Work fully remote, with flexible hours and freedom within the job.
• Join a fantastic, remote first work culture, with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun
• A place where you can get things done. No unnecessary meetings or admin work.
Our client is looking for an experienced Content Writer who have a passion for engaging writing and the ability to craft content for specific audiences and up-to-date on the latest trends and familiar with hot topics.
You will be responsible for creating high-quality content for various marketing channels, including blogs, emails, website pages, social media posts, and ad copies.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Engaging and informative content for various channels such as websites, blogs, and social media that resonate with target audiences.
• Visually appealing and well-written marketing collaterals in collaboration with the marketing and design teams to support marketing goals.
•... Conducting keyword research to improve search engine optimization (SEO) performance.
• Incorporating relevant keywords into content.
• Enhancing clarity and comprehension with the use of visual aids such as pictures, diagrams, charts, and infographics.
• Identifying content needs and gaps, and recommend new topics.
• Staying up-to-date with industry trends and emerging topics to ensure content remains valuable to target audiences.
• Ensuring all-around consistency in style, font, images, and tone.
• Editing and proofreading content for accuracy, grammar, and style.
• Working with cross-functional teams to develop and execute content strategies that align with overall business goals.
• Measuring the success of content marketing campaigns through analytics and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
• You have 3+ years of experience in web content writing, preferably in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• You have advanced English language skills, including fluency in speaking, reading, and writing in order to be able to liaise effectively to different stakeholders across the region.
• You have excellent attention to detail, and the capacity to edit and proofread content for accuracy, grammar, and style.
• You have exceptional writing skills, with the ability to craft engaging and informative content that resonates with readers.
• You are experienced in measuring the success of content marketing campaigns through analytics and making data-driven recommendations.
• You have basic understanding of SEO, Keyword Optimization, and User Experience.
• You have a strong drive and eagerness to work in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
• B2B writing experience is a plus.
• You have a nose for adventure and a tongue for telling tales.
Our client adheres to the mission of changing lives every day, by helping people and companies communicate better and faster through our platform.
Our client operates on a fully remote basis, with team members spread throughout the world, across many locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds. It's their differences that make us special, and our shared belief in our core values that bind us together.
These values form our client's culture as one guided by respect, transparency, collaboration, and direct feedback. They put their customers at the heart of everything they do, and they do so through a diverse team working together in an honest, inclusive environment.
Our client believes people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make their product and their company better – just as their users come from everywhere, a diverse team helps ensure they create a product that is accessible to a wide range of people
Content Writer Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.