Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd. Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Employment Type: Full-Time
Monthly Salary: up to $5000
• Office Hours
• up to $5000
• A Physiotherapist is responsible for helping clients restore mobility, function and independence through detailed
assessments of problems, individualised treatments and manual therapy.
• Works in a multidisciplinary team to ensure a high standard of clinical practice and professional conduct in all areas of client care.
• Work in various settings within ranging from special schools to employment or training and development
• Work as part of a collaborative, interdisciplinary team which may include teachers, training officers, psychologists, social workers, occupational therapists and speech therapists.
• Should have initiative and be sensitive to the needs of her/his clients.
• Should possess communication skills and problem-solving skills.
• Organises and distributes the caseloads, supervises students, and... coaches junior/support care staff.
• Mon to Thu: 8.30am to 6pm
• Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
• up to $5000
• Diploma or Degree in Physiotherapy from an institution recognised by the Allied Health Professions Council
• Experience working with persons with autism, intellectual and/or developmental disabilities is preferred
• AHPC Full or Restricted or Conditional Registration
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[email protected] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 04C3201)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House #19-01, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329
Physiotherapist Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.