K+S Group Nairobi Kenya
2 months ago
The core role of this position is to support and advise on the strategy execution in the emerging Eastern African market. This will be by strengthen the sales activities in Kenya combined with global agronomical expertise.
• Develop sales opportunities in Kenya irrigated/field crops - this includes
• new customer acquisition,
• relationship management,
• quoting/price management,
• securing new orders and sampling
• Market, product and competitor analysis – this includes pricing and product development
• Support on agronomy advisory in Kenya with focus irrigated/field crops
• Enthusiasm to work in a global leading fertilizer producing company
• Degree in Agronomy, Horticulture, Plant Nutrition, Soil Science, Fertility Management or a related major is required.
• Master of an Agriculture related program is a plus.
• Min. 5 years working experience
• Bilingual English and a driver’s license required
• Proven experience in MS office
• Extensive negotiation and analytical... skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Junior Technical Sales Agronomist Nairobi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.