Poudouleveis.gr Thessaloniki Greece
2 months ago
Poudouleveis.gr on behalf of:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join Global Digital Operations within Pfizer’s Digital DevOps Group.
Our team provides the capabilities needed to manage both day-to-day requirements, as well as full lifecycle management ensuring that our assets are always available to our clients. Additionally, we always strive to improve our process and optimize our workflow as we keep an eye on operational efficiency. Through our team of talented technologists, we provide solution and service delivery, technology platforms managements, and optimization and application support excellence.
The Operations Project Manager will be responsible Lead, coordinate & run projects, and initiatives as assigned.
This role will participate and contribute as a team member, collaborate with other support teams, drive continues improvement, and ensure our solutions are supported with the highest level of customer satisfaction.
ROLE... RESPONSIBILITIES ( With some oversight this role will):
• Coordinate tasks and drive actions across teams within Pfizer and with external partners in a global environment.
• Apply technical and project management skills to lead project to successful completion.
• Oversee and govern application support activities performed by managed service providers and other vendor resources.
• Communicate with business users and executive stakeholders, providing status updates on system issues and resolution plans.
• Partner with Solution Delivery and Engineering leads to define and implement supportability requirements and manage transition of projects to long-term support through well-defined support plans.
• Manage data collection efforts for periodic and ad hoc requests and provide analysis as needed.
• Support compliance related activities including audits, inspections, and preparation.
• Assist with support contract renewals and manage software licenses.
• Participate in budgeting and forecasting.
• Create, update and maintain project documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a Computer Science or Business Management field.
• 3+ years of experience in a corporate setting with an emphasis on application development and/or application support.
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal, customer service, and relationship competencies.
• Demonstrated knowledge or experience in IT support, Programming and/or Software Development Lifecycle management. Strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management capabilities. Ability to multi-task, plan, organize and effectively execute tasks and projects.
• Curiosity and willingness to learn, and ability to quickly develop new technical and functional competencies.
• Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team, earning the trust both of customers and teammates.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office product suite, including MS Word and Excel.
• Ability to adapt to new work assignments, flexibility, and willingness to work with a global team across regions and time zones.
• Process-oriented with strong organization, project management and coordination skills.
• Project Management: PMP, ITIL, or Agile certification.
• Ability to adapt to changing working conditions and work assignments, to be open, and motivated to learn and adopt new ideas and concepts.
• Experience with Drupal, AWS, Cloudflare, and Github Actions a plus
• Knowledge of database, storage, hosting, cloud, application, analytics and services technologies.
• Able to work remotely with a team spanning many timezones.
Non-standard Work Schedule, Travel Or Environment Requirements
• May occasionally require travel, primarily to other Pfizer sites in the region and globally.
• Working schedule 10.00 am-18.30pm
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives ... At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attracts talent and enables everyone to be their best working self. Let’s start the conversation!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.
Information & Business Tech
Senior Associate, Project Manager Thessaloniki jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.