Atypon Systems Athens Greece
2 months ago
Project Managers coordinate resources to ensure that projects are completed on time while managing client relations. They produce key documents for projects related to the development, implementation, and integration of Atypon software and products, including project plans and guidelines. The role is office based, however Project Managers are expected to travel, on occasion, to client sites.
• Own the successful delivery of the project – ensuring client acceptance
• Produce and maintain key documents related to each project, including the project schedule, governance structure, and other guidelines.
• Work with senior management to identify the resources that are required to successfully deliver on the project requirements.
• Monitor and manage (in a matrix organization) said resources using existing task assignment and prioritization tools.
• Track, measure, and review project progress. This includes adjusting plans, and communicating changes
• Manage communications... related to the project - to and from the client as well as internally - with all stakeholders.
• Manage client relations (internal and external) and all issues that arise from projects.
• Manage escalation of issues as appropriate as well as being responsible for their successful resolution
• Administer the change request process, including related communications, project plan adjustments, resource allocation, and client invoicing.
• Risk management (identification, assessment, and prioritization) and resolution, including escalating risks to stakeholders as appropriate.
• Project accounting and invoicing.
• Pre Sales support - helping in the sales process to deliver product knowledge to potential clients.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher - desirable if the degree is held in an IT related discipline.
• 5+ years project management experience in software development.
• 2+ years Agile experience is a must, with expertise in Atlassian tools like JIRA a plus.
• Experience in managing client facing projects is highly desirable.
• Understanding of the publishing and/or media industry desirable.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• History of building strong client relationships.
• Knowledge of software implementations and architecture (Java, .NET, web services, n-tier architecture, SaaS, etc.) is an advantage.
• Strong communications skills.
• Unique opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley technology company in Athens
• Work in a team of most talented engineers and tech leaders
• Competitive compensation package
• Private health insurance
• Flexible working hours
• Work from home possibilities
• Merit-based performance evaluation and objective setting
• On-the-job training and career growth opportunities
• Early Fridays during summer
• Extended paid parental leave
• Employee assistance program available
Technical Project Manager, Athens jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.