Farver Greece Greece
2 months ago
Farver is an investment management firm that offers financial solutions to a selected of clients. With a global presence and a proven track record, Farver provides investment management services that are tailored to the unique needs of each client. As an industry leader, Farver is committed to providing the highest quality service to its clients.
Farver is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our team in Hungary. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing projects from initiation to completion. You will work closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery, on time, within budget, and to the required quality.
• Define project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with stakeholders
• Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, and budgets
• Identify and manage project risks, issues, and dependencies
• Communicate project status and progress to... stakeholders and management
• Facilitate meetings, workshops, and presentations with stakeholders
• Ensure project objectives are met while maintaining compliance with regulatory and legal requirements
• Develop and implement project management best practices and standards
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently, take ownership of tasks and manage priorities
• Fluency in English
• Ability to travel
• Knowledge of investment management industry regulations and compliance requirements - Advantage
• If you are a highly motivated Project Manager looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity with a global investment management firm, we encourage you to apply.
Farver offers competitive compensation packages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for career
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.