Albertsons Companies Pleasanton CA United States
2 months ago
About the company
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service...
Albertsons is one of the largest retail employers, providing approximately 300,000 jobs across 2,200 stores, 22 distribution centers, 20 food and beverage plants and various support offices. We operate in 34 states and the District of Columbia under the Albertsons banner, as well as Safeway, Tom Thumb, Jewel Osco, Shaw’s and many more recognizable names.
Albertsons Companies recently rolled out our Presence with a Purpose work model. Placing a premium on adaptability, safety and family well-being, Presence with a Purpose will help us build a hybrid work environment between remote work and office time. A one-size-fits-all approach does not apply to everyone, and teams are allowed to make decisions that are best for them.
What you will be doing
The Digital Shopper Experience Team has an opening for a Digital Merchandising Manager. This position can be in any of one of our regional HQs. We seek an experienced manager to oversee the digital business for several categories/ departments.
In this role, the Digital Merchandising Manager will develop digital to grow category performance and delight our customers with a frictionless shopping journey, stellar on-site experience, and best in class assortment. This role requires an entrepreneurial individual with hands-on solid eCommerce experience. This highly collaborative, persuasive communicator and analytical problem solver needs to be action-oriented, quickly moving from information gathering to action.
If you are passionate about digital merchandising and have a track record of driving results through strategic planning and execution, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Digital Merchandising Manager.
The position will be based in Pleasanton, California, or one of our main regional offices. (Seattle, WA, Portland, OR, Pleasanton CA, Denver CO, Dallas TX, Chicago, IL, or Fullerton, CA, Phoenix, AZ).
• Create an exemplary web and app site experience for your categories. Drive the site strategy for a specific category using customer insights to tell a cohesive story and create a seamless customer experience. Oversee site merchandising and content strategy, including navigation, taxonomy, onsite search optimization, PDP & visual merchandising, landing pages and curated merchandising experiences.
• Monitor site health and performance through analytics and key metrics, providing strategic insights to internal stakeholders to influence the overall direction of the site.
• Utilize data (sales + web analytics) to measure and manage the business and use site analytics and A/B testing tools to identify how placement and presentation decisions impact conversion, basket size, and sales.
• Help troubleshoot critical low-performance businesses and leverage data to drive day-to-day decisions, utilizing a combination of internal purchase and site metrics, market data and trends, customer data, and competitive analyses.
• Manage critical projects and initiatives by coordinating stakeholders, keeping projects moving, and driving follow-through from start to completion. Maintain project schedule by monitoring progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
• Monitor marketplace participants, products, service offerings, and pricing.
• Partner with Digital Product and Technology teams to design and develop technology enhancements to support merchandise experiences.
• Manage ad-hoc projects and initiatives as the key digital merchandiser/category manager stakeholder.
• Advise on and partner with various internal teams to improve processes, identify opportunities, and scale best practices, driving continual assessment and improvement of the site's strategic direction and execution.
The salary range is $92,000.00 to $119,00.00 annually. Starting salary will vary based on criteria such as location, experience, and qualifications. There may be flexibility for exceptional candidates. Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, sick pay (accrued based on hours worked), PTO/Vacation Pay (accrued based on hours worked) or Flexible Time Off, paid holidays (8-9 days annually), bereavement pay, and retirement benefits (such as 401(k) eligibility). [If applicable:] Associates in this position are also eligible for a quarterly bonus.
A copy of the full job description can be made available to you.
What we are searching for
• A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing. MBA a plus.
• 5-7 years' experience within eCommerce and grocery or CPG merchandising.
• Experience managing a portfolio of digital products, websites, mobile & app
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
• Solid analytical and quantitative skills, knowledge of data modeling preferred
• Ability to foster relationships, collaborate with others, and work effectively in teams.
• Articulate and persuasive written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Ability to manage competing priorities, problem-solve, multi-task, and deliver with good time management skills.
• Strong customer focus and orientation.
• Experience in SEM, SEO, and onsite search and search engine tools a plus
• Strong Microsoft Office application skills
• Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, content management systems and SEO best practices a plus.
What it is like at Albertsons?
Albertsons Culture Principles
Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
Team: We always support and recognize each other
Inclusive: We always value everyone’s perspective
Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
Pleasanton CA USA
Jobs in Pleasanton CA United States
Digital Merchandising Manager Pleasanton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.