Bulgari Hotel Milano
Bulgari Hotel Milano Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
2 months ago
Responsible for the accurate, courteous, and efficient reservation of rooms as well as PBX department. Revenue management.
Place of work:
Back office area
1. High School Graduate.
2. Possess an excellent command of the English language and the ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate with guests, both in person and by telephone.
3. Ability to provide legible communication.
4. Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
5. Knowledge of computers
1. Ability to input and access data in a computer.
2. Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous.
3. Ability to understand guest inquiries and provide responses.
4. Ability to promote positive relations with all individuals by telephone and in person.
5. Ability to think clearly, quickly, maintains concentration and makes concise decisions.
6. Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up.
7. Ability to focus attention... on details.
8. Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest information and pertinent hotel data.
9. Ability to ensure security of guestroom access.
10. Ability to work well under the pressure within any given period of time.
11. Ability to work well under the pressure of coordinating many requests at any given time.
12. Ability to remain stationary at an assigned post for an extended period of time.
13. Ability to perform job functions no minimal supervision.
14. Ability to work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team.
15. Ability to be flexible as the job changes.
16. Ability to analyze and resolve problems exercising good judgment.
17. Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends, holidays and evenings if necessary.
18. Must have a professional image and personality exuding confidence and leadership skills.
19. Be an ambassador to Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Company at all times, in and outside of one’s workplace.
Primary job functions:
1. Maintain complete knowledge of:
a. All hotel features/services, hours of operations.
b. All hotel restaurant food concepts, menu price range, dress code and ambiance.
c. All hotel room types, numbers/names, layout appointments, amenities and locations.
d. All hotel room rates, special packages and promotions
6. Daily house count and expected arrivals/departures.
7. Scheduled daily group activities, names and locations of meeting/banquet rooms.
8. Room availability status for any given day.
9. Maintain complete knowledge and comply with all hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
10. Obtain assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted monies.
11. Meet with supervisor to review daily assignments and priorities.
12. Access all functions of computer systems according to established procedures and standards.
13. Set up workstations with necessary supplies; maintain cleanliness throughout shift.
14. Answer department telephone within 3 rings, using correct salutations and telephone etiquette.
15. Promote positive guest relations to all individuals approaching by telephone or in person.
16. Accommodate all guest requests expediently and courteously. Follow up with designated hotel personnel to ensure completion of request.
17. Maximize the revenue of the hotel by setting up sell strategies and making market segment research.
18. Process all guest reservation according to established hotel requirements:
19. Check guest needs
20. Offer them room type and correct rate.
21. Ask for details for reservation.
22. Confirm reservation number.
23. Describe hotel facilities and offer to provide a reservation.
24. Follow up request from the guests.
25. Send complete written confirmation.
26. Collect guest preferences for all guests.
27. Communicate VIP and Repeat Guest arrivals to Front desk and guest recognition.
28. Extend every effort to obtain satisfactory alternative accommodations for guests with reservations when the hotel cannot accommodate them.
29. Accommodate room changes expediently.
30. Handle guest complaints by following the instant pacification procedures and ensuring guest satisfaction.
31. Document all guest requests, complaints or problems immediately and notify designated department/personnel for resolving the situation. Follow up within 10 minutes to ensure completion and guest satisfaction.
32. Take, record, and relay messages accurately, completely and legibly. Distribute hotel personnel messages to appropriate individuals.
33. Offer detailed information on the voice mail system to callers and guest wishing to leave a message.
34. Accept and record wake-up call requests; deliver to PBX.
35. Document and confirm reservations and cancellations.
36. Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel (i.e., special requests, amenity delivery).
37. Generate, print and distribute daily and weekly reports.
38. Resolve discrepancies on the room status report with Housekeeping.
39. Assist all departments /executives in obtaining appropriate information regarding groups, inventory and guest information.
40. Legibly document pertinent information in the logbook.
41. Successful completion of the training/certification process.
42. Perform any task assigned by any manager.
43. Take down system.
Secondary job functions:
1. Front Desk and Bell stand.
2. Legibly document maintenance needs on work orders and submit to manager.
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor
Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Jobs in Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.