Atlas Professionals Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Offshore Marine. At the moment we have an opening for the permanent position of Senior Structural Design Engineer to work in Singapore. Interested in this permanent position? Let us know.
• Prepares key project documentation in executing the complete scope of structural, naval and hull engineering scope of work as per the project requirements in meeting customer’s expectations
• Prepares hull structure unit/ block drawings (i.e. shell expansion, pin-jigs, nesting, nc file and etc.), specifications and other engineering data, using engineering common network, software and tools for hull structure basic design
• Coordinates with other engineering team members (i.e. yard engineering, basic design and etc.), subcontractors and consultants on technical issues and design solutions in meeting project deliverables
• Participates in project meeting, attends to basic technical queries and issues related to structural design and reviews the... deliverables (i.e. BOM, structure details, profiles process information, bending information and etc.)
• Liaises with owners, statutory and classification authorities for design compliance review and approval on the proposed project plans in meeting project requirements
• Generates reports on work progress and submits to senior team members for review and approval before submitting to owners, statutory and classification authorities for approval and maintains project database for future references
• Performs technical studies in cooperation with production team members and subcontractors to develop interfaces (i.e. Module, subsea fabricator and etc.) for systems, sub-systems in structural design for new-built structures
• Works with Procurement and project team to source for Topside subcontractors and vendors in complying with the project technical requirement specifications in meeting project deliverables
• Prepares structural arrangement and layout plans for the procurement of the main equipment and the selection of makers for the main systems under the supervision of senior team members
• Generates detailed calculations, analysis and solutions for structural design to deliver safe, secure and fully functional facilities based on the customer’s safety and reliability standards with supervision from senior team members
• Provides updates to commercial, production and project team members on all aspects of structural, naval and hull engineering to support yard’s fabrication, installation, testing and commissioning activities
• Bachelor’s degree in Naval Architecture/ Structural Engineering/ or related engineering disciplines
• 5 years of working experience in the area of basic and detailed structural design in Shipbuilding, Marine & Offshore and Oil & Gas, Offshore Wind Farm industry.
• Experience in a wide range of shipbuilding and marine & offshore structures (e.g. self-elevating units, column stabilised units, surface type units, new build or conversion FPSO /FPU hull and topside design)
To apply for this position, use the 'Apply for this job' button. For more information, please call or send an email to vacancy contact person.
Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for "Senior Structural Design Engineer"
At Atlas Professionals, we believe that diversity drives progress and aim to build an inclusive organization. We are taking steps to create an environment for everyone and foster a culture that helps us stay at the frontier of energy, marine and renewables. If you’re driven to perform, we are waiting to hear from you - irrespective of your religion, sexual orientation, colour, gender, ethnicity, or race - if you have the talent, you fit right in
Senior Structural Design Engineer Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.