Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Kampala Uganda
2 months ago
The Management Accountant will provide financial insights for the business to aid in decision-making and performance management, drive the business planning process as well as the month-end and year-end closing processes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Financial Business Planning
• Drive the annual cost of sales budgets and overheads and commercial operating expenses.
• Drive the quarterly cost of sales, overheads, and commercial operating expenses.
• Drive the mid-monthly business performance projections.
• Appraise capital projects discounted cash flow.
• Coordinate commercial finance initiatives.
Financial Performance Management
• Review production overheads and guide in product mapping for optimal costing.
• Review landed cost of raw materials to offer guidance to the procurement team in awarding tenders and contracts.
• Review the actual cost incurred in comparison to contracts awarded.
• Review Manufacturing OPEX.
• Weekly review of raw material price... variances.
• Daily review of production variances.
• Perform OCCDs vetting before onboarding.
• Prepare and submit to Finance, HR, and PAC Monthly Financial Performance
• Prepare the HFM to SAP Monthly Reconciliation
• Provide insightful commentary on the COS in the Weekly and Monthly Flash reports
• Compile the monthly OPEX and Flash Commentary Reports
• Month-end closing for SAP CO module.
• Responsible for Incidence reconciliation
• Prepare various schedules for the interim and year-end audits.
• Monthly inventory revaluation analysis flagging our inconsistencies and supporting inventory year-end audit.
• Compile and complete financial requirements for the audit committee report.
• Compile and complete financial requirements for the board pack.
• Ascertain and report the monthly business risks and opportunities.
• Contact person for the external stakeholders (, etc.) in need of financial-related information.
Monitoring Internal Controls and Governance
• Ensure compliance with the Chart of Authority.
• Ensure compliance with the Chart of Accounts.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant must hold a Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance,
• Certified CPA /ACCA member
• At least three to five years of experience in an accounting role of similar nature.
• Working knowledge of cost control & internal controls specifically at the manufacturing site level.
• Experience working on SAP is an added advantage.
• Business Acumen
• Analytical Skills
• Technical Skills in Excel and Power-point
• Result and Execution Driven
• Decisive and Risk Pragmatic
• Resilient and Energetic
• Customer Focused
Management Accountant Jobs – Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Kampala jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.