LeadVenture™ Belmopan Belize
2 months ago
Position at Dealer Spike Belize
Duties And Responsibilities
• Resolves product or customer issues by determining root cause and offering the best possible resolution.
• Initiates and maintains accurate records of product issues and resolutions
• Expedites and facilitates communication between Customers, Software Dev. and Technical Support Team members
• Provides and maintains accurate documentation of custom scripts, setups, and resolution procedures
• Managing special projects, as assigned
Required Skill Sets
• Problem Solving/Analytical Skills
• Phone Skills
• Communication Proficiency (Verbal and Written)
• Good Customer Services Skills
• Quality Focus
• Product/Industry Knowledge
• Documentation Skills
• Windows Operating Systems
• PC Proficiency
Education And Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or related field or minimum of 2 years computer and software service experience with either TCS’s TireWorks HD or Tire Power.
• At least 1-2 years... Database Management experience, specifically in MS SQL
• T-SQL Scripting, required.
• LAN knowledge
• Helpdesk/Customer Service experience
• QuickBooks and Great Plains knowledge
• Web services and API experience
• Crystal and SSRS Report experience
Database Developer II Belmopan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.