PNG BIOMASS Morobe Province Papua New Guinea
2 months ago
PNG Biomass Limited (“PNG Biomass”) is undertaking the development of high-value, nature-based conservation forests within the Markham Valley, Papua New Guinea, through the reafforestation of underutilized grasslands. The company is currently undergoing a transformation and is looking for talented individuals who have the necessary qualifications and skills to join the organization on its exciting journey and contribute to the next phase of development.
Business Services Manager
Based at PNG Biomass main office which is currently located at 9 mile, Awilunga Estate, Lae, Morobe Province.
The Business Services Manager reports directly to the Project Director and oversees all aspects of the delivery of business services, including Administration, Information Technology, Controls and Reporting, Finance, People and Culture, Procurement and Contract Management. This senior role oversees 4-6 direct reports as a key member of the leadership team.
• Lead and... performance manage the Administration, IT, Controls and Reporting, Finance, People and Culture, Procurement and Contract Management teams
• Drive and deliver consistent outcomes for business services in line with company objectives and KPI’s
• Coach and develop team members, building a high-performance culture where individuals are engaged and inspired to work to their full potential
• Guidance and oversight of People and Culture matters including payroll, talent acquisition, performance management, remuneration, discipline and learning and development
• Contribute to management team discussions on business strategy and associated delivery tactics
• Identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvement of practices, policies, procedures to create efficiency and operational excellence
• Coordinate and deliver the preparation and presentation of budgets, financial accounts, and regular management reporting, and cost reporting and analysis
• Review, improve and implement operating practices and policies to ensure compliance with all Business, legal and statutory obligations
• Own and communicate business expectations derived from Santos Management System (SMS), Code of Conduct, Disciplined Operating Model and Values
Other Requirements and Skills
• Positive, professional “can-do” attitude
• Excellent leadership and team development skills empowering teams to excel and individuals to meet full potential
• Strong organisational and planning skills with ability to translate to professional and impactful presentations
• Highly effective communication and people management skills and the ability to work effectively and collaboratively
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills including presentation and report writing
• Excellent stakeholder engagement, presentation & negotiation skills, with demonstrated ability in influencing others
• Sound financial and business acumen and understanding the key drivers to deliver successful organisational outcomes
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
• Minimum of 10-15 years of leadership and operational management experience working at a senior level in a corporate environment
• Significant prior experience in equivalent role with similar responsibilities with accountability for managing and leading multi-disciplined teams
• Demonstrated achievement in managing, developing, motivating, and leading team members including direct leadership experience in a dynamic environment
• A proven track record of meeting established KPI’s, Business objectives and achieving outstanding results
• Highly skilled in resource management including workforce planning, development, and management; financial planning and budget management; most effective utilisation of resources and development business strategy
• Strong knowledge of human resource management and practices, PNG Employment Act and superannuation requirements
• Experience in the development of organisational policies and the design and implementation of administrative processes, systems, and procedures
• Strong background in use of and working knowledge of ERP, accounts, and finance computer systems
• Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools with ability to compile professional and impactful reports, briefs and presentations for senior
Applications including cover letter addressing key criteria, CV outlining employment history, educational qualifications and contact details for referees are to be emailed to [email protected] on or before 29 March 2023. This position is open only to PNG Citizens.
Please note: We will acknowledge receipt of your application but follow up correspondence will be restricted to shortlisted candidates. We do not require copies of educational qualifications, academic transcripts, and reference letters - these will be requested as required.
Any sharing or copying and pasting of this content in other platforms must acknowledge PNGworkforce.com by mentioning the content is from PNGworkforce.com or by placing a link to PNGworkforce.com.
Sign in to apply
or click here to apply without signing in
Apply for Business Services Manager
• = Mandatory field
Please do not put anything into this field. It is purely a checking mechanism:
First Name *:
Last Name *:
(your current or most recent job title)
Upload a cover letter from my computer
(you may upload a file up to 5MB in size in .pdf, .doc, .docx or .rtf formats)
Write a cover letter now
Upload a resume from my computer
+ add another file
(you may upload up to 10 files that are 5MB in size or less. Accepted file types are .pdf, .doc, .docx or .rtf formats)
Email job to a friend
Your friend's name:
Your friend's email
Morobe Province Papua New Guinea
Jobs in Morobe Province Papua New Guinea
Business Services Manager Morobe Province jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.