Headhunters (Head Office)
Headhunters (Head Office) Johannesburg South Africa
2 months ago
Our client in the Financial Sector based in Johannesburg (Sandton), is currently looking to employ an experienced Business Development / Sales and Marketing Manager (Investments and Wealth Management).
An awesome career opportunity awaits.
• A relevant tertiary qualification is required, with a commerce degree being a pre-requisite. (B Comm in Finance, Investment Management or Sales and Marketing)
• A qualification in Financial Planning or Investment Asset Management (CFP OR CFA) is a distinct advantage.
• Experience in Financial Planning (Certified Financial Planner).
• Experience in the financial services industry is a pre-requisite with 5 years minimum experience.
• Business Development and Sales led Marketing Experience – Mid Management level.
• Financial Services (Investments and Advisory/Wealth Management).
Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Developing, activating, and executing on BDM resources, targets, and strategies.
• Identify business development... opportunities across Advisor practices.
• Driving and coordinating programmers to enable Advisor Partners to convert their businesses into the desired approved models and solutions.
• Growing AUM across the Partnerships.
• Manage the alignment and expectation management with the regional Partner Directors.
• Identifying and developing client opportunities in practices by looking at opportunities in each Advisors client database.
• Drive business development marketing activation including events and communication.
• Formulate marketing and sales strategies to achieve defined targets.
• Ownership and scheduling of activation events (with Marketing) designed to stimulate AUM growth in regions to clients and referral base and co-ordinate with Regional PD’s for Partnership Buy-in and Client Invite process.
• Put into place programs for training and development of BDM’s to enhance skills to improve adoption of the approved programs.
• Serve as the custodian of the company solutions in support of the approved framework.
• Set Annual Advisory model and BDM budgets.
• Set incentives to drive adoption of Approved Models.
• Lead the annual Marketing Activation Calendar.
• Lead the Communications objectives to enable commercial objectives.
• Manage BDM’s to Production objectives.
• Technical knowledge and skills to execute business development strategy.
• Ability to assume accountability for an entire line outcome.
• Results Driven.
• Proactive Orientation.
• Tactically understand the impact of marketing in delivery of outcomes.
• Excellent Communication skills is an essential competency.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Computer literacy: MSOffice.
• Ability to be responsive to Travel Requirements.
• Ability to formulate and implement an activity driven marketing plan.
Please note, if you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
• Business Development
• Financial Sector
Johannesburg South Africa
Jobs in Johannesburg South Africa
Business Development / Sales and Marketing Manager Johannesburg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.