Mighty Fin Lusaka Zambia
2 months ago
To lead the Debt Recovery team and ensure that a high quality, business focused, efficient and cost-effective bespoke service which maximizes amounts recovered for the business, while providing an excellent service and actively building client relationships and marketing/business development opportunities for the Debt Recovery team as well as Mighty Fin.
• Expand and maintain the customer base of the business’ debt recovery team
• Build, develop and lead the Debt Recovery team to manage the business debt collection service and acting for clients in debt recovery matters, dealing with bulk volume debt recovery, as well as bespoke complex collection matters for companies and individuals
• Manage a portfolio of clients whilst developing and maintaining new commercial opportunities, taking opportunities to sell the services that the business offers
• Liaise directly with clients, third parties and colleagues in departments to maximize collections performance... whilst also ensuring good client outcomes
• Provide technical and strategic advice about debt collection services and procedures, both externally and internally
• Have an appropriate level of knowledge of all clients’ business, background and circumstances and fully understand the client requirements
• Ensuring that bad debt provisions are maintained and write offs managed in line with the business’ policies and procedures
• Working alongside colleagues across the business, minimize litigation for existing clients, resolve contractual disputes pre-proceedings and deal with contested matters up to trial
• Undertake effective due diligence processes at all times
• Remain vigilant for changes in regulations and legislation
• Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of appropriate regulations and internal policies and procedures in relation to debt recovery
• Be flexible to carry out any other reasonable task as requested within the office environment.
• Proven ability to develop new business and maintain existing contacts
• Experience of working in a commercial debt recovery environment would be an advantage
• Good IT skills and knowledge are essential
• Judgement to balance commercial debt recovery and compliance risks to achieve positive outcomes
• Maintains the highest professional standards
• Ability to build supportive relationships with everyone across the business
Excellent communication and leadership skills with an ability to influence at all levels
• Excellent organizational skills
• Able to multi-task, manage time effectively and keep calm under pressure
The duties and responsibilities in this job description are not exhaustive and are subject to change in accordance with the needs of the business.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Debt Recovery Officer Lusaka jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.