Grundfos Suzhou Jiangsu China
2 months ago
Remote or Onsite:
Suzhou, CN, 215126
Contract Type: Full-Time
Working Hours: 40
Employment Type: Regular
Job Purpose Keep the production equipment well maintained, and introduce new way to improve the production processes.
Take responsibilities for equipment break down maintenance ,planned maintenance and preventative maintenance.
works and continues improvement of equipment &process for the purpose of product quality, productivity, m/c capability & safety. Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
• Take part in new equipment phase in project.
• Be the coordinator of determine area, Responsible for coordinating breakdown maintenance of equipments and responsible for major shutdown maintenance help solving other area’s equipment problems.
• Participation with other engineers in the maintenance activities.
• Participation in equipment preventive maintenance activities
• Define and establish key spare parts.
• Evaluate & collect... vendor source for equipment /components, setup spare parts system and maintain reasonable spare parts inventory.
• Provide training & instruction to maintenance technician
• Knowledge sharing regularly
• Perform the assignments by supervisor
Required Minimum Qualifications
• College Degree or above with major in electrical control engineering, automation or similar.
• Good written and reading in English, Basic oral communication.
• Good computer skills, be familiar with Excel, AutoCAD.
• At least 5 years of equipment maintenance experience in Multi-international Enterprises.
• Familiar with some brands of PLC, such as AB, Mitsubishi, Ability to analyze programming and program diagnostics (AB is preferred).
• Know of Equipment Safety.
• Maintenance experience in automatic line
• Familiar with hydraulic and pneumatic systems
About Grundfos Grundfos is one of the world’s leading water technology companies with more than 19.000 employees in 60+ countries all over the world. Our skills commit us to pioneering solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role. An inclusive team If you like the look of this job and know you can bring your skills to contribute to our purpose, please apply. We need and welcome professional people from all corners – however you identify and whatever your background is
Suzhou Jiangsu China
Maintenance Engineer Suzhou jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.