Singlife Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Who WE are:
Established in 2016 with a humble team of 11 individuals, Affinity Channel has since grown into one of the leading financial advisory firms in Singapore. With over 300 corporate relationship consultants—also known as Singlife Relationship Consultants (SRCs), we offer comprehensive and holistic financial planning services from protection and retirement planning to asset management. Being part of our team means we'll empower you with the knowledge and capabilities you need to excel in your chosen career path while maintaining a great work-life balance.
What WE have to offer:
• Employee benefits - In addition to a basic salary and CPF contribution, we offer uncapped incentives and excellent employee benefits.
• Dynamic environment - A collaborative and dynamic environment where you can thrive and maximise your potential. Plus flexible working hours.
• Connecting you with the right prospects - As our business model focuses on B2B2C, there's an existing network of... partnerships ranging from hospitals, electricity supply and real estate companies for you to leverage and convert.
What WE require of you:
• To understand every client's financial needs and provide professional financial advisory to them including but not limited to protection, investment and savings needs.
• Provide regular updates regarding new campaigns/products and conduct portfolio review with existing clients.
• Proactively develop and establish long-term relationships with clients and provide good after-sales service to them.
• Establish new relationships through marketing activities and referrals
What WE are looking for:
• With a local diploma/degree
• Singaporean Only
Apply now and find out more!
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
Relationship Consultant Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.