Cloud Employee Philippines Philippines
2 months ago
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being a supportive and cutting edge workplace continuously investing in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
• You’ll be working in an agile team responsible for building UIs. You’ll Collaborate with product, engineering and design to create elegant, interactive and highly performant interfaces.
• You might be architecting a CSS or design system, getting deep into UX, building... interesting animations and managing global CSS/Sass to ensure it is clean, consistent, and efficient.
• Evolve our UI component library, design system, and front end infrastructure to streamline development and ensure consistency and code quality
• You’ll write well designed, testable, readable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles and team agreement.
• You’ll take proactive ownership of tasks and see them through to completion, and take responsibility for coding and bug testing.
• You’ll participate in product and code reviews.
• Must have experience in Reactjs and NodeJS.
• Open minded and focused on solving real world problems.
• Can communicate clearly in English, but you also speak another language.
• Must be attentive to details.
• Enjoys learning new technologies, techniques and design patterns.
• The words ETL, AST, Parser, Serializers, Lexers don’t scare you.
• Must be creative, but with the technical skills to create the final output.
• Have a solid understanding of web fundamentals (HTML, CSS/Sass, responsive, and accessibility-driven development) and advanced React.js styling systems (such as styled-system, styled-components).
• Must be comfortable in using:
• UX considerations
• UI polish
• Jest, React-Testing-Library
• GraphQL, REST
• Test: Mocha, Jest, TDD, BDD.
• Datastores: DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis.
• API: GraphQL, REST.
• Serverless micro-services architecture.
• Experience with AWS cloud technologies (such as Lambda, S3, IAM, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, StepFunction, APIGateway). Our product is cloud-native and relies on services provided by AWS.
• Experience with DevOps (IaC, FaaS, CI/CD).
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
• Competitive Salary Package
• Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
• An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
• Free food and drinks provided in the office
• Company trips
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.