Alexander College Vancouver Canada
2 months ago
Alexander College is looking for a responsible, experienced, and self-motivated Executive Vice President who can oversee, direct, and lead various projects and departments within the College. The Executive VP will participate in both short-term and long-term strategic planning and will collaborate and lead a variety of institutional projects and tasks. In conjunction with the College Executive team and Board members, the Executive VP will be involved in key decision-making processes and will contribute to determining the College's strategic direction.
Alexander College is looking for someone with exceptional communication and teamwork capabilities who will be able to provide vision, leadership, advocacy, and administrative oversight to administrative staff and faculty while promoting excellence and integrity.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Reports to the President
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent, Full time
Monday Friday, evenings and weekends as... required
LOCATION: Burnaby and Vancouver area
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Ph.D. or equivalent academic degree,
• Ten or more years combined experience in higher education, administration, instruction and research, preferably in British Columbia;
• Extensive and progressively responsible experience in higher education;
• Experience in strategic planning and college-level policy development;
• Experience in collaborating and effectively working with executives, administrative staff, instructors and stakeholders.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills;
• Superior knowledge of the BC College and University system is an asset;
• Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
• Exceptional English oral and written communication skills as well as experience public-speaking and presenting;
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT ALEXANDER COLLEGE:
• Group extended health, dental, and life benefits
• GRSP matching contributions
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Paid Vacation days
• Professional Development encouragement and reimbursement
• Health and Wellness counselling sessions for staff and faculty
• Employee engagement events and activities
• Facilities: Brand new campus and office space that emphasizes a culture of environmentally friendly practices. Secure bike lockers and shower.
• Supportive, friendly, and encouraging team of people
• Established college with a growing future
Executive Vice President Vancouver jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.