Bitvavo B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
2 months ago
How you’ll have an impact:
Lifecycle team is a newly created cross-functional product team that will be responsible for managing user lifecycle management - both inside and outside product (email, push notification, in-app messages). This team will be spin off from an already existing team and will consist of Backend and Frontend Engineers, Engineering Manager, UX Designer, CRM expert and you as a Product Manager. This team will own product features around communication (message inbox, notification centre, price alerts) as well as our CRM tool (Braze).
The Lifecycle team will be also responsible for creating and sending user communication using Braze.
As a Product Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to shape and make a real impact on the future of a leading European retail investment platform.
What you'll do:
• Optimising overall user engagement and retention by improving user journey across the product and driving user communication.
You will be doing this with... development in the Lifecycle team, but also by coordinating other teams in improving their part of the journey.
• Analysing user feedback, data and conducting research and using this information to make data-driven decisions
• Creating strategy for lifecycle management and user communication
• Create roadmaps and set priorities for the team (including both engineers and CRM expert)
• Supporting Engineering Manager in driving timely delivery of new features and product improvements within the Lifecycle team
• Oversee user communication created and sent by a CRM expert embedded in the team.
You will be responsible to ensure it’s aligned with product and brand vision, well prepared and it’s effective.
What you’ll bring:
• You have a proven track record of driving results-driven product or marketing teams that deliver on company OKRs and KPIs.
• You have 5+ years of experience in Product Management, Lifecycle Management or User Communication, preferably in a high-paced environment.
• You have deep knowledge on Lifecycle management and user communication.
• You are an expert in mobile apps and websites. You know how to engage and retain customers.
• You are a great communicator and able to manage stakeholders.
• You make decisions based on data and insights, and are able to prioritise strategically.
• Nice to have: ability to use Braze to create communication campaigns
Product Manager - Lifecycle Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.