Danone Zoetermeer Netherlands
2 months ago
About the job
Are you ready to live and breathe the phrase “every day is different” and use your strategic and creative skills to bring to life our Employer Brand and Junior Talent ambitions? Are you excited by the opportunity to get hands-on with shaping and delivering our diverse and exciting roadmaps? Then apply to be our Employer Branding Manager and Campus Lead, a hybrid role within our Netherlands Talent Acquisition Team.
About the Job
As the primary marketing manager for Danone Netherlands’ Employer Brand you will be responsible for the design, development and execution of our employer branding strategy and campaigns and advocating EVP-centric communications throughout our candidate journey. You’ll also lead the Campus Recruitment Team, directing the roadmap which supports Danone in building a junior talent pipeline.
What will you be responsible for:
• Localising Danone’s EVP across the Netherlands’ 3 offices, 2 factories and research centre
• End-to-end lead of talent... attraction and employer brand building campaigns (including concept creation, asset development, execution and reporting)
• Engaging the Recruitment team to communicate our EVP throughout the full candidate journey and consulting them on functional talent attraction initiatives
• Product managing the Danone Benelux career site
• Building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders (HR, communications, leadership teams) to gather resource to guide and create external narrative
• Developing and Leading our Campus Roadmap in alignment with each function’s need and creating visibility amongst our junior target audience
• Line managing our Campus Recruitment Team (a Campus Manager, 2 Campus Interns and 1 Data Intern)
Meet your future manager! As a senior member of the Talent Acquisition Team, you’ll work very closely with Ingrid Cusiel, Head of Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding to drive our team mission and strategic journey. Learn more about Ingrid here.
You are the type of person who jumps at the opportunity to take the driving seat of our roadmaps and have the passion to proactively champion our employer branding ambition and campus goals and influence multiple stakeholders. You embrace managing a busy and varied workload and are able to lead multiple projects simultaneously. You are passionate about managing and empowering a team and about coaching interns.
You’ll also have the following background:
• Experience in Employer Branding and/or Marketing or Communications
• Proven in key Employer Branding responsibilities such as campaign building, content and asset creation with creative agencies and an understanding of digital marketing and budget management
• Natural relationship builder to support you in influencing stakeholders
• Deep personal accountability for delivering an ambitious roadmap
• Fluent written and spoken English, Dutch is considered a plus
Working at Danone is a unique experience. It’s fast-paced and complex and, at times, it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities to learn and grow working with some of the best-known brands in the world, like Evian, Alpro, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon. Bring your unique perspective, ambitions and entrepreneurial ideas to the table – the impact you could make might just surprise you. One Planet. One Health – BY YOU.
We’re proud to be a B-Corp certified company. That means we meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability in everything we do.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we base our hiring decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs.*
It’s an exciting time to join Danone as an Employer Branding Manager and Campus lead, you’ll be joining at a momentum in our employer branding and junior talent journeys where you can make a huge impact on connecting with the challenging labour market. And the best part? You’ll be supported to grow an impactful career that you can be proud of. Together, we’ll build a healthier world.
All Danoners receive a complete package of benefits. This includes a competitive salary and yearly bonus, a premium free pension and great discounts on health insurance and Danone products. We understand the importance of flexibility and offer 30 days of annual leave (with the opportunity to purchase more) and a hybrid working environment, where you can work either from home or from one of our People Hubs in Hoofddorp, Utrecht and Zoetermeer.
It’s simple – hit the “apply” button before the application deadline of April 5th 2023. In order to comply with GDPR we can’t process your personal data without your given consent, so please apply directly via this website. Good luck! We can’t wait to meet you.
Need more information? Please contact Elif Oruc, Talent Acquisition Manager via [email protected]
• all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Jobs in Zoetermeer Netherlands
Employer Branding Manager and Campus Lead Zoetermeer jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.