PLDHS Baltimore MD United States
2 months ago
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Career and Technology Education or in the career area to be taught OR Bachelor's Degree or higher and 2 years of occupational experience in the career area to be taught OR Associate's Degree in the career area to be taught and 2 years of occupational experience in the career area to be taught OR High School Diploma or equivalent and 3 years... of occupational experience in the career area to be taught.
• Candidates will be required to complete eligibility requirements for certification in Professional and Technical Education by the Maryland State Department of Education.
• Three to five years of related work experience in the a science field
• Possession of or eligibility for related industry certification.
• Teaching experience preferred (experience teaching Advanced Placement courses recommended).
• Complete Training Institute 80 hrs./ Course at a PLTW Affiliate (required after hiring).
A Bachelor’s degree in Science with an emphasis in biomedical sciences
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $54,000.00 - $94,700.00 per year
• Monday to Friday
• Bachelor's (Required)
Work Location: In person
Baltimore MD USA
Jobs in Baltimore MD United States
Project Lead the Way High School Biomedical Science Instructor Baltimore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.