Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury Christchurch New Zealand
2 months ago
• One Part time permanent position available, up to 24 hours a week.
• A rare opportunity to join the child health team
Ko wai koe | About You;
You - ll be supporting the delivery of a Clinical Psychology Service for the assessment and treatment of children and young people who have completed treatment for a childhood or adolescent cancer. Contributing to the development of this service as part of a National Late Effects Assessment programme.
It - s essential that you have:
• A masters Degree or PhD in Psychology and Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology or equivalent
• Registration with NZ Psychologist Board, with current practising certificate
• A current drivers licence
• Competency with computers.
• Affiliation to relevant profession body (eg NZ College of Clinical Psychologists or NZ Psychological Society)
• Two years experience in paediatric neuropsychology
• Two years experience in child and adolescent mental heath
Ngā hua | Benefits of working at... Te Whatu Ora [Health New Zealand]
When you work at the Te Whatu Ora, you are part of a wider whānau that will support you along your journey. We offer great coaching, mentoring and learning outcomes for all staff. We are always improving our facilities across all campuses and have amazing discounts from select retailers, restaurants and business.
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
Only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted, therefore apply directly on our career site here. Contact us on [email protected] for additional information.
We have a range of clinical and non-clinical roles at Health New Zealand, there could be a place for you!
Please visit our careers website for other roles and find your ideal fit within Health New Zealand.
The Future of the Health Industry
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment
Christchurch New Zealand
Jobs in Christchurch New Zealand
Psychologist - Child Health Christchurch jobs
Jobs by Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.