Monster Energy Santiago Chile
2 months ago
Trade Marketing Manager will be responsible for Trade Marketing and Promotions managing all types of campaigns for MONSTER ENERGY & ALL STRATEGIC BRANDS for all channel customers with distributor’s Sales Planning & Trade Marketing department.
Trade Marketing Manager develops the company’s Go-to-Market strategy and manages functions essential to implementing retail trade programs. The position also oversees the planning and implementation for new product/package introductions, new market launches and Quarterly/Trimester marketing programs. Additional responsibilities also include planning, reporting, budgeting, marketing process optimization, and retail program implementation.
The position is the gatekeeper of all information and assets relevant to Monster’s Trade Marketing and Promotions with a specific focus on leveraging all available assets to grow business.
Most of activities will be executed locally but need to collaborate and cooperate with HQ... marketing team, especially, LATAM south Marketing Director and POS manager to build Monster brand properly in the market.
• *Essential Job Functions**:
- Supports Marketing Managers and collaborates with multiple divisional contacts consisting of KAMs, Directors, Regional Managers, MAT team, Marketing Team, Operations, Event, POS, Distributors and other related personnel.
- Strategically communicate, develop and/or creatively adapt programs that originate from Brand Marketing, Distributors/Bottlers, Retailers and HQ.
- Support the continuous evolution of the area's processes regarding the management of Trade and POS materials, implementing the Dashboard tool, adding intelligence and giving visibility in a structured way to the entire commercial team.
- Work closely with sales and bottlers team, supporting the new product / initiative education and execution of trade marketing strategies for all channels based on Brand Marketing directives.
- Development of annual business plans by channel identifying areas of opportunity, providing market insights and performance data metrics for Monster Energy and Strategic Brands portfolios.
- Conduct detailed and timely program performance updates considering all relevant personnel to track, monitor and adjust efforts to produce desired outcomes in all key business segments.
- Lead and/or assist with execution of Retailer/Bottlers incentives, Dealer Loader Program, sampling opportunities, general category, new product / initiative education, selling stories etc.
- Monitor usage of, create best practices and assist in development of Point-of-Sale as an integral piece of promotional strategy, including existing and new assets that fit within Brand Marketing direction.
- Manage Merchandising Program (sourcing of all POSM items, budget, allocations, return on investment).
- Responsible for Trade Marketing and Promotions Budget (track all spend, monthly reporting).
- Assist in development of annual business plans by identifying areas of opportunity, providing market insights and performance data metrics for Monster and Strategic Brands portfolios.
- Identify short and long-term sales strategies to be used throughout our geographies and most effective approach in navigating the KO network.
- Work closely with International Marketing leadership team in identifying Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); Build, implement and track incentive programs for internal & external teams to ensure KPIs are achieved.
- Track and monitor trade promotion spend and execution in Chile, Perú, Ecuador & Bolivia.
- Conduct detailed and timely program performance updates considering all relevant personnel in order to track, monitor and adjust efforts to produce desired outcomes in all key business segments.
- Provide real-time program analysis to ensure marketing dollars are being spent wisely and having impact on portfolio performance across markets.
- Other duties assigned.
• *Position Requirements**:
- 4 to 6 years of Trade and Sales planning experience in retailers, wholesalers and distributor sales environment. Beverage / Wine & Spirits experience big plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Business, Marketing or Finance.
- Proven knowledge of broker, distributor/bottlers and retail customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English.
- Excellent at managing time, priorities and expenses.
- Able to work independently while being a team player.
- Proficiency using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, project management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with all employees, including Executive Management, while conveying a positive service-oriented attitude.
- Experience with forecasting, Nielsen, Dunnhumby, Euromonitor, POS and Inventory reports
- Flexibility to travel as needed
Trade Marketing Manager Chile, Perú, Ecuador & | (BF-321) Santiago jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.