Nedbank Johannesburg South Africa
2 months ago
29 March 2023
To apply specialisation Under minimal direction within SAP projects and technical expertise that meets customer business needs by interacting with stakeholders to define requirements and priorities. Performs systems analysis, solution design, develop, supports and maintains SAP system.
• Contribute to quality and financial goals by operating within agreed budget and by conforming to the Service Level Agreements.
• Design and develop solutions on using SAP ABAP and the associated development technologies available within the SAP Development Suite.
• Liaise with the business / functional and conduct JAD sessions to understand their requirements.
• Sit in on IA and solution design sessions.
• Produce technical specifications; unit test documents and conduct testing on the different environments.
• Plans and... prioritise work outputs with a realistic sense of time an resources involved. Ensure conformance to programming and/or configuration standards and /or documentation in line with best practices.
• Investigate and propose enhancements which will result in improved performance.
• Delivers to stakeholders with the appropriate level of urgency.
• Works under limited supervision of mentor/Senior in supporting the achievement of project/deliverables.
• Highlights potential project or solution risks and issues to project management.
• Act in a technical integration specialist role across various SAP disciplines.
• Actively support other team members on projects as well as SAP internal tasks.
• Consult on SAP landscape according to agreed standards.
• Provide input and oversight into testing and implementation of SAP programs.
• Takes ownership in insuring that internal customers expectations are met.
• Share knowledge.
• Prioritise and/or integrate multiple projects /tasks concurrently.
• Provide input to highlight inter dependencies between projects and support.
• Identify and Mitigate risk.
• Drive problem resolution.
• Keep up to date on Nedbank strategy and SAP technologies.
• Takes a disciplined approach and works effectively towards clear objectives and prioritises.
• Analyses and appropriately judges the pro's, cons, opportunities and risks of a problem.
• Uses and share information from different sources to aid in problem solving.
• Effectively resolves complex problems using creative approaches outside area of expertise.
• Maintaining and sharing team knowledge.
• Continually develop core skills, cross-functional expertise and business knowledge.
• Coach and mentor other resources in technical.reparation of SAP Process Procedures, test scenarios, end-user documentation and user manuals.
• Participate in Nedbank Culture building initiatives thereby contributing to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals.
• Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives.
• Add value to Nedbank by identifying and recommending opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies and support implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
• Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
• Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
• Diploma / Degree in IT or Computer Science/ BCom
• SAP Certifications beneficial
Preferred certified in more than one SAP module /ASAP certification
Minimum Experience Level
5 years plus SAP Functional experience
Technical / Professional Knowledge
• Technical Proficiency
• Quality assurance
• Relevant project and process applications
• Managing Work
• Building Customer Loyalty
• Decision Making
• Quality Orientation
• Continuous Learning
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
Johannesburg South Africa
Jobs in Johannesburg South Africa
SAP Snr Consultant-Technical Johannesburg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.