U.S. Bank Atlanta GA Georgia
2 months ago
The Digital Data/Records Portfolio Risk Manager will lead the overall risk strategy and build the first line of defense oversight for Digital's critical expansion into more centralized data stewardship and enterprise-wide customer sensitive data...
A successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to build and manage a proper data operating model supporting Digital data stewardship across multiple technical platforms, a customer 360 SOR supporting customer relationship management and proper sharing of contributed data to external vendors.
This Risk Management leader will lead a team of professionals that manage risks associated with several critical areas of data management, such as Access Management (AIM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Enterprise Data Governance (EDG), Records Information Management (RIM) and Data Privacy and Protection (DPP).
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated knowledge in creating Minimum Viable Product (MVP) design standards that all agile Product-led development adheres to data field integrity and data flow quality, providing credible challenge to data quality and integrity controls and maintaining proper Digital data governance.
The candidate will facilitate the identification of gaps and drive solutions that minimize risks resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems, or human errors. Ensures the active identification, response and/or escalation of risks as appropriate. May influence policies and procedures to minimize risk and regulatory exposure.
Collaborating with LOB CROs, Technology, Operational and Compliance Risk teams, as well as external vendors, this candidate will be expected to build appropriate data flow monitoring end-to-end to enable increased accountability across process lifecycles as well as the validation of critical outputs.
This role will interface and collaborate with senior leaders and subject matter experts across the enterprise, including business line risk and product leaders; Second Line of Defense (SLOD); Fraud Strategy; Technology and Operations; Legal & Compliance; and User Experience (UX) to respond to increasing scrutiny over a high-risk portfolio.
This role requires a well-rounded ability to develop strong working partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, highly effective communication skills with senior level colleagues and management, and the ability to manage diverse teams with a proactive attitude towards action and problem solving.
Key responsibilities include:
• Builds out a comprehensive digital data governance operating model ensuring proper processes, procedures and controls (RACI) over AIM, DLP, EDG, RIM and DPP.
• Provides credible challenge to design decisions of the Digital Customer Segments and Platforms teams ensuring MVP design standards are consistently met.
• Engages business line and risk organizations to define E2E risk remediation ensuring proper data quality and integrity.
• Coordinates with auditors and audited to prove proper data governance
• Remediate security, privacy and compliance findings and issues to ensure a more sustainable data governance environment.
• Collaborates with STCA Chief Risk Officer, risk peers, Product, Dev & Ops in addressing emerging risks, and ensuring compliance with regulatory changes, and federal and state policies and laws affecting overall data stewardship and data governance.
• Develop and present executive-level communication associated with data risk oversight initiatives
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
• Bachelors degree, or equivalent work experience
• Typically, ten or more years of experience in an applicable risk management environment
• Applicable certifications
• Demonstrated results improving data quality, integrity and security moving through Authoritative Data Sources and Source of Records
• Demonstrated results and extensive experience with risk management over data and records
• Enthusiasm for solving complex problems that mitigate risk and deliver a best-in-class customer experience
• Demonstrated ability to influence and lead strategic discussions about customer experience and managing risk, fraud, operational and regulatory risks
• Thought leadership and consensus building for complex topics
• Strong knowledge of Archer eGRC, tGRC or other similar Issue tracking tools.
• Experience with Convergys, JIRRA, SharePoint and other tools where evidence may be sourced/extracted
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Atlanta GA USA
Digital Data Records Portfolio Risk Manager - Hybrid Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.