Sahyog Group India India
2 months ago
Area Manager – Project Sales (Waterproofing)
Jobs Reporting Into
Location / Unit
The position is that of frontline sales personnel who would primarily be responsible for growth and penetration of waterproofing products in project sales segments in defined geography through lead conversions and product trainings to various stake holders like applicators, contractors and thereby achieving overall business objectives
Business Responsibility Areas
(Please detail out at least 8-10 responsibility areas)
Key Performance Indicators
• Identify, index and review market potential for waterproofing products in Project Sales (Geography and Key Accounts)
• Generate leads through direct project site visits and various stakeholders like Project Sales Officers, Applicators and Dealers
• Conduct site inspection... based on leads and make proposals including sampling to convert sites
• Provide technical assistance pre and post sales at the project sites related to waterproofing products.
• Undertake on-site sampling for waterproofing products to build customer confidence.
• Identify and engage with set of medium to large waterproofing applicators etc. for the purpose of market expansion and upgradation
• Build long term relationship with the identified set of stakeholders through regular product training and on-site assistance.
• Value Target for Waterproofing Products in Project Sales
• Minimum product level value targets
• Stakeholder level value targets
• Product training plan compliance
Scope of Work
a) Financial Scope (Range of financial spend):
b) People Management Scope (Range of no. of Direct/ Indirect Reports):
c) Geography Coverage (Country-wide/ State-wide / Area-wide)
d) Corporate Coverage (Company-wide / Business Unit or Function-wide / Sub-function-wide / Other):
• Project Sales
• Project Sales, Services and Retail team
• Dealers, Applicators, Contractors, Builders.
Role Requirements / Specifications
• Diploma in civil engineering or any graduation.
• Other qualifications to be considered only in cases where relevant experience is found suitable.
• 1-3 years’ experience preferable in Civil construction / building material industry / chemicals company (Techno-commercial roles), Waterproofing experience preferred
• Civil Construction knowledge or any related building material industry.
• Product knowledge on construction chemicals and waterproofing products.
• Communication skills- verbal and written
• Role involves visiting project sites which requires extensive travelling
• Proficiency with MS – Office, in particular MS – Excel is mandatory.
• Age to be less than 26.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹27,500.00 - ₹30,500.00 per month
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Provident Fund
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Rajkot, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
• Quality Control: 1 year (Preferred)
• Field sales: 1 year (Preferred)
• Industrial Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Civil Engineer- sales India jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.