Vinfinity Immigration LLP
Vinfinity Immigration LLP Hyderabad Telangana India
2 months ago
Locations: Canada/New Zealand/Hong Kong/Dubai/Singapore/Malaysia
Call/WhatsApp: +91 85275 24099 (Ms. Chahat)
• Service Charges Applicable*
We are looking for experienced Civil Engineers for PR and Work Visa positions in Canada/New Zealand/Hong Kong/Dubai/Singapore/Malaysia.
We are looking for experienced, driven civil engineer with a wealth of industry knowledge.
The civil engineer should be a critical thinker and have sound subject knowledge of mathematics and physics to identify and solve engineering problems. You must also possess a certain level of creativity in order to present innovative solutions and improvements to technical processes. The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate ideas, make recommendations, and negotiate project details with their team, subcontractors, and clients.
Civil Engineer Responsibilities:
• Developing detailed designs.
• Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
• Preparing and implementing project plans.
•... Researching and providing estimates for projects.
• Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
• Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
• Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
• Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
• Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
Civil Engineer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field, accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
• Registration/Licensure as a professional engineer may be required.
• A minimum of 5 years of industry knowledge may be strongly desired.
• Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
• Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
• Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
• Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
• Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time
Hyderabad Telangana India
Jobs in Hyderabad Telangana India
Civil Engineer Required in Canada(*Service charges applicable) Hyderabad jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.