Smart Teachers Gibraltar Gibraltar
2 months ago
Please make sure you read the following details carefully before making any applications.
London Borough of Bexley
£165 - £240 per day, with the potential of being offered a contract
(Salary is dependent on experience, training and / or qualifications)
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree (QTS).
March 2023 ongoing, potential contract for the next year
Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Teacher for a SEN provision. The school is a Primary School located in Bexley This Teacher position is required for a March 2023 start and the successful candidate will be required to work full time.
• Full time
• January 2023 start
• £165 - £240 per day (PAYE)
• The primary school is modern with lifts and vast open spaces for the children to play.
• The school is based close to Streatham Hill Station
• Creates an... aspirational environment in which students can excel
• Aims to also develop compassion and character in students
• Teaches respect for self and others
• Supports students in the setting and maintenance of high standards at all times
To be considered for the SEN Teacher position, you will:
• Have proven experience supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
• Hold a PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
• Have strong communication, literacy, and numeracy skills
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Possess recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay as You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCompli training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website
SEND Teacher - Bexley Gibraltar jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.