Smart Teachers Gibraltar Gibraltar
2 months ago
We are recruiting for qualified Primary Teachers to join their pool of supply teachers in Lambeth and the surrounding boroughs. About the role
Please ensure you read the below overview and requirements for this employment opportunity completely.
• Supply teachers needed for daily and short term cover (bulk of bookings pre-booked)
• Planning provided, supply teachers need to deliver and mark the work (hours 8.30-4pm)
• Can choose specific key stages to work in
• Flexible working - you can choose the days you work
• Guaranteed supply scheme available - we pay you even if we don't find you work on days you are free (T+Cs apply)
About The School
• Schools located in Lambeth
• Mixture of LEA and Independent schools
• Most schools offer on site parking
To be considered for the role of Guaranteed Supply Teachers you will:
• Hold enhanced DBS or be willing to obtain one
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or... qualifications required for this position are:
• Hold QTS
We are committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
We are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What we offer
As a Valued Employee, You Will Receive
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details
Guaranteed Supply Teachers Gibraltar jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.