Network of Networks of HIV Positives in Ethiopia (NEP+)
Network of Networks of HIV Positives in Ethiopia (NEP+) Addis Ababa Ethiopia
2 months ago
Post Date: May 04, 2011
Dead Line: May 13, 2011
Place of work: Addis Ababa
No of Post: One
Organization: Network of Networks of HIV Positives in Ethiopia (NEP+)
NEP+ is a National Network of eleven regional networks, two national associations and one specialized women network. NEP+ is one of Global Fund in Ethiopia. The mission of NEP+ is to lead, coordinate the contribution of PLHIV in the national response to networking partnership, capacity building, resource mobilization and relaying the voices of PLWHVs at all levels.
The purpose of Internal Audit position is to plan, organize, coordinate, direct and control the function of internal audit Unit. She/he identifies financial and operational risk areas, reviews and appraises the system of internal control system within the NEP+ to give reasonable assurance on adherence to acceptable standards, polices procedures and legal requirements.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Prepare annual internal audit, plans... and work schedules based on risk measurement criteria
- Performs audit in a professional manner and in accordance to Generally Accepted Auditing Standards;
- Carries out audit of financial, procurement, operational activities of NEP+ and implementing members & partners
- Provides formal & informal consulting services and on job training to NEP+ staff and members in addition to assurance services
- Reviews the organization’s activities on a monthly and annual basis to ascertain that policies and procedures are compiled with;
- Performs monthly and annual examinations to ensure that financial and administrative system and practices are adhered to the accepted standards;
- Carries out ad hoc investigation audits when required by the ED;
- Reviews and ensure the effectiveness of internal control system and guidelines in safeguarding organization assets, achieving efficiency and economy in operations, and compliance with organization and government regulations, and activity results;
- Prepares Quarterly, Semi-annual and annual performance audit reports including feedback from auditees and submit to the ED;
- Prepares and submits along with the audit reports proper and clearly understandable, working papers accurately cross referenced all evidential matters supporting finding and assertions to management;
- Follow-ups and ensures that the recommendations of external auditors are implemented and gives feedback to the management;
- Provides assurance services and advice to departments and member;
- Review draft manuals of NEP+ before approval by concerned body
- Prepares, maintains, and updates NEP+ internal audit charter.
- Plans and conducts audits to determine the accuracy of the systems in maintaining compliance with set institutional policies and procedures, laws and regulations and any other existing contractual requirements.
- Identifies factors causing deficient condition and provides constructive, economical and practical recommendations for findings to be included in the audit report.
- Evaluates the relevance and adequacy of internal control system and forwards a recommendation.
- Prepares audit working papers in accordance with audit standards; documents performance through narratives, flowcharts, manual and/or computer generated spreadsheets.
- Follow up the implementation of internal audit recommendations;
- Follow up rectification of errors and systems deficiencies reported by external auditor/s.
- Prepares the audit program and conducts all audits within the set time period.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates who meet the selection criteria are requested to send their CV, letter of motivation and other non-returnable copies their suppportion documents through the address given below within 10 consecutive days of this announcement NEP+ main office the way from Arat Killo to Kotebe near Ginfle Bridge 70m on the left way to Addis Children’s and Mothers’ Hospital new building 2nd Floor Office No. 204 ; P.O.Box 780 code 1250; Tel. 011 124 95 60-63, 011 123 59 20; Fax 011124 95 64; Female applicants and people living with HIV are particularly are encouraged. Late applicants are not considered and only short listed applicants will be conducted.
• Please follow the instructions given here very closely and apply as directed. If you are asked to send your application to a PO Box number or Email address, please do so accordingly and do not apply online
Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Internal Auditor | Network of Networks of HIV Positives in... Addis Ababa jobs
Jobs by Network of Networks of HIV Positives in Ethiopia (NEP+)
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.