Saint John of God Community Services
Saint John of God Community Services Wicklow Ireland
2 months ago
Location: Lucena Clinic, Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) WICKLOW
Lucena Clinic provides a comprehensive Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service to defined catchment areas, with an under 18 population of 172,585, residing in South Dublin City and County plus North and West County Wicklow . Clinical Teams are based throughout the catchment area operating clinics in Tallaght, Rathgar, Dun Laoghaire, Bray, Wicklow town and Arklow.
STAFF GRADE PSYCHOLOGIST
(Full-Time, Fixed-Term Contract, 12 months)
Applicants for the position should:
· A recognised post graduate qualification in Clinical Psychology and must meet the PSI guidelines for employment as a clinical psychologist in the Irish Health Service .*
· Have training and experience in diagnostic assessment and in delivering psychological therapy for children and adolescents
· Have experience in clinical research
· Have experience of conducting standardised psychometric assessments with children/young... people
· Have experience in designing and implementing service improvements
· Have experience of working in CAMHS
The successful candidate will be an effective multi-disciplinary team member with excellent communication and organizational skills. The post requires experience of conducting standardised psychometric assessments and competencies in diagnostic and therapy skills. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, organised, efficient and committed to providing the highest quality evidenced based mental health care to children and adolescents. Experience of working in CAMHS is essential as is experience in design and implementation of service improvement initiatives.
Informal enquiries to Dr Fay Murphy, Principal Clinical Psychologist, at 01 492 3596 /
Please submit your CV, without gaps , Cover Letter and copies of your qualification and current professional registration as one scanned document.
A panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled.
Job Description available on request.
Closing Date: Thursday 6 th of April 2023 at 12 noon
Interview Date: TBC
• Applications from current final year DClinPsy trainees will be considered
Applicants may be shortlisted on the information supplied in the Curriculum Vitae.
Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services is an equal opportunities employer .
By applying for this position you are giving Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services consent to have your personal data stored which will be retained for the purpose of this competition only
Staff Grade Psychologist Wicklow jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.