Robert Walters Tokyo Japan
2 months ago
An international asset management company is looking for an Equity Research Analyst. The chosen applicant will be responsible for establishing thorough stock coverage in the local market. This position is based in Tokyo.
• Establish thorough stock coverage
• Produce stock ideas for local and international strategies
• Create various investment theses
• Engage in meetings for portfolio reviews
• Determine potential investment opportunities throughout the local economy
• Ensure consistent execution of stock analysis, idea generation and portfolio construction
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• More than 5 years of experience as a generalist in listed equity fundamental research
• Knowledge of ESG analysis integration
• Possess valid financial analysis training
• Background in healthcare domain is preferred
• Fluent level Japanese and English
About the Company:
A global asset management firm that invests in the changes brought about by the shift to a more... sustainable world economy. The company believes that issues with global sustainability will have a significant impact on the capital markets.
金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス, 求人, 外資系
エクイティ・リサーチ・アナリスト/ Equity Research Analyst Tokyo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.