Aptiv Germany Mexico City CDMX Mexico
2 months ago
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Signal & Power Solutions segment; Connection Systems business unit located in Juarez, MX.
Summary (About this Position):
The Electrical Test engineer will be responsible for writing the Manufacturing test requirements from customer requirements, best test practices, lessons learned, technology standards and Aptiv standards, to ensure proper manufacturing and functionality of the product. The Electrical Test Engineer will lead from concept to deployment the EOL test (functional test) and In-Circuit Test equipment and fixtures from early phases of the project until installation and hand-off to Manufacturing sites. As well as supporting process and quality validations for the Media Modules, Wireless Charger Modules and Solid State Electrical Centers. Should have basic understanding of automotive communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, Ethernet, Qi and USB.
Your Role (i.e. Key Job Responsibilities):
• Customer... requirements understanding to write test and equipment specifications into a statement of work, to source for external vendor and to successfully develop a turn key test solution
• Test specification, test plan and test requirements documents ownership and maintain for projects.
• Lead manufacturing test equipment from concept to deployment working with product engineering, vendor and test engineers at manufacturing plants
• Perform early exploration and advanced development of test strategies and research for new test technologies
• Develop and maintain design for test guidelines.
• Perform in depth design for testability analysis on products in development and work with product engineering to improve testability.
• Bench test early product prototypes to suggest product improvement as well as make a robust test equipment.
• Machine Qualification of test equipment at vendor site prior to shipment and at manufacturing site once installed.
• MSA studies on test equipment and fixtures
• Work with manufacturing site test engineers and/or test technicians on test equipment ramp up and support them on equipment improvements.
Your Required Background (i.e. Must Haves):
• Bachelor's Degree in Electronics, Digital Systems or Mechatronic Engineering.
• Advanced English for technical communications.
• +3 years of experience in automotive industry or +5 years of experience in similar position
• NI Labview and Teststand experience
• Ability to read schematics and analyze circuit designs.
• Strong fundamental knowledge of analog and digital circuit analysis
• Analog and digital measurement/data acquisition fundamentals.
• Ability to analyze parametric data with a good understanding of statistics tools and charts to make decisions.
• Knowledge in functional test fixture and test system design and deployment in manufacturing.
• Ability to use structured problem-solving tools.
• Measuring equipment such as Oscilloscope, DMM, Electronic Loads, LCR, NI PXI, NI DAQ.
Your Preferred Background (i.e. Nice to Haves):
• Understanding of automotive communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, USB, Ethernet, Diagnostics and QI.
• Desirable experience with test strategies for Power Distribution and infotainment products
• Desirable experience with Linux based systems is a plus.
• Desirable knowledge in at least on computer programming language: VB, C#, C++, etc
• In-Circuit test development, debug and deployment knowledge, preferable on Keysight and/or Teradyne platforms.
• Basic project management skills, scheduling, budgeting.
• Willing to learn new technologies and research for test strategies to ensure the correct manufacturing.
• Micro Controller and mass flashing process solutions experience
• Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Project, Excel, Outlook, Skype, Teams, Visio, etc.)
• Strong results-orientation and execution characteristica
• Resourcefully innovative and adapts in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong ability to work with a team
• Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple conflicting tasks, make intelligent, timely decisions and solve problems independently
• Strong presence, poise and persuasiveness to establish a high level of credibility quickly
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates:
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law
Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Jobs in Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Electrical Test Engineer Mexico City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.