Intel Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico
2 months ago
We are the Data Products Architecture and Engineering (DPEA) group within the Data Center and Artificial Intelligence (DCAI) organization, driving Data Center and Cloud transformation through innovation, reliability and proven performance. There are reasons Intel is the global leader and preferred provider of server technology and products. Intel understands the needs of the modern data center and harnesses its years of experience and design expertise to deliver a broad portfolio of innovative server products, systems, and solutions to help businesses grow and be competitive in the market. Our team is motivated with passionate engineers to the core of our heart and we are looking for more leaders and path finders.
We are seeking a Server Platform Validation and Debug engineer to join the Intel Xeon Accelerated Performance/ Scalable Performance (AP/SP) Platform Integration and Validation team. This role as Platform Debug Engineer is responsible for working with... reference and custom systems to define, coordinate, and lead the validation of server platforms that showcase Intel's futuristic datacenter products. This position requires a combination of validation engineering and execution leadership.
A system validation/debug engineer is the critical link among the silicon, board, system, ingredient development teams, and the platform integration/validation teams, ensuring effective root cause and issue resolution. Projects will be varied, including new reference designs for Intel Xeon SP/AP server platforms, high-volume customer designs, and unique one-off customer designs.
You can just not see the futuristic products getting unfolded but be a part of it, build it, take pride in it.
Your Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Define, design, execute Server platform Pre-Silicon and Post-Silicon validation plans for current and future products.
• Lead validation efforts to ensure quality of Server Platform and Silicon.
• Lead debug efforts for issues found during Pre-silicon, Power-On, Post-silicon, Customer engagement to product release.
• Lead cross-functional engagement with Design, Silicon validation, IP teams, Execution/Automation teams and Program leads.
• Develop and execute validation tasks, review requirements coverage, lead execution, drive debug and taskforces for issues resolution.
• Developing test content to cover product requirements accordingly.
• Voice of the team to represent issues found in debug at the corresponding forums.
• Participating in product planning and release meetings providing input and facilitating decisions.
• Provide mentorship and technical direction to distributed team of system validation engineers for program execution.
• Role model for the organization and junior engineers.
Behavioral Traits Required
• Self-motivated, make decisions where and when needed.
• Willing to deal with ambiguity.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Written and verbal communication skills.
• Networking and influencing skills.
• Track record of team skills and collaboration skills.
• Demonstrated experience working across functions to deliver products.
Requirements listed may be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position:
• The candidate must have a Master of Science degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering/Science with 3+ years of industry experience or a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering/Science with 5+ years of industry experience or PhD in Engineering related fields.
• 2+ years of experience in two or more of the following (not all are a must):
• Hands-on technical, individual contributor in Silicon/Platform development engineering environment in CPU/logic and/or memory products.
• Good knowledge in computer architecture (ISA, x86)
• Experience working to integrate various system components (HW, BIOS, OS, Drivers, etc.) and validate/debug to the requirements for server platforms.
• Solid experience in Linux development, C/C++, python.
• Experience with chipset/processor interfaces (PCI Express, UPI, Memory, USB, SAS, etc.) and be able to interpret specifications to assist with debug and test development.
• Good knowledge and experience in device driver development (firmware development)
• Test plan and test development experience.
• System and/or Functional area expertise.
• Intermedaite+ English level
The following preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates:
• Influencing the IP/SoC design decisions and/or pre-/post- validation methods by doing validation gap analysis.
• Experience with Cloud Service Provider (CSP) and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) teams.
• Experience in automation and test/integration methodologies.
• Experience developing validation methodologies and infrastructure solutions.
• Experience in Server based technologies, Machine Learning, Microprocessor, CPU, or FPGA validation, PCIe, DRAM, I2C, SMBus, Ethernet architecture and Cloud Technologies.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world's most critical computing platforms which fuel Intel's most important business and solve the world's most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs
Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico
Jobs in Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico
System Validation and Debug Guadalajara jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.