Oowlish Technology Montevideo Montevideo Department Uruguay
2 months ago
Be part of our team!
Oowlish is one of the fastest software development companies in LatAm. We work with large corporations and startups both in the USA and Europe, helping these companies accelerate innovation by having access to the best talent in the industry.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
We are considered “A Great Place to Work” thanks to our highly talented and engaged developers that are eager to grow by learning from each other, which creates a culture of collaboration and inspiration.
• Work on multiple teams to architect, build, deploy, maintain, and improve software applications for the client
• Deal with a wide variety of frameworks and projects. Some of our clients are launching their first mobile product, others need support on existing complex applications... and others we work alongside an existing engineering team in co-development.
• Architect APIs, and complex business logic, build beautiful frontends, and implement 3rd party integrations working alongside other curious engineers and team members.
• Share responsibility for reviewing pull requests to ensure code quality and applications are maintainable and scalable.
• Train and mentor junior engineers in their development growth.
• Collaborate with designers and product managers on the implementation of requirements and client specifications.
• Write automated tests.
• Contribute to client´s growing internal Best Practices and Product Engineering Methodology documentation.
• Ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English.
• 7+ years of software development experience.
• 4+ years of experience working in C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, and Git
• An understanding of software development best practices and a commitment to following them.
• Comfort in reviewing others’ code and providing meaningful and clear feedback to overall improve a code base.
• Comfort with paired programming and teaching other engineers about best practices, solutions, and implementation.
• Ability to work 40 hours per week.
Nice to Have:
• Experience working in TFS
Benefits & Perks:
- Home office;
- Flexible Hours;
- Competitive compensation based on experience;
- Career plans to allow for extensive growth in the company;
- International Projects;
- Oowlish English Program (Improving and Certifying);
- Spanish Classes;
- Oowlish fitness with Total Pass;
- Oowlish Academy (Grants for Education);
- Build your Home Office (Grants for Computer & Equipment);
- Connecting You (Internet allowance);
- Anniversary bonus;
- Wedding gift;
- Pet adoption incentive;
- New baby Owl bonus;
- Back to School bonus;
- Netflix Subscription;
- Oowlish paradise – 4 days/year at a Resort with your family & pets;
- Vacation Bonus;
- Games and Competitions;
- Enjoy your national Holidays;
- Oowlet Store
You can also apply here:
#amazon #job #home #linkedin #career #online #employment #remote #work # international #clients in united states#clients in USA #vacant #hiring #opportunities #hire #application #apply #virtual #wfh #tech #best #english #online #offer #vacancy#desarrollador #desarrolladora #front end #programador #programadora #programmer #full stack #software engineer #desarrollo #system #developer #application #code #program #desenvolvedor #engineer #engenheiro #sql #sde #web #backend #empleo #trabajo #ofertas #emprego #vagas
Montevideo Montevideo Department Uruguay
Jobs in Montevideo Montevideo Department Uruguay
.Net/C# Engineer - Remote Work Montevideo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.