Baltimore Ravens Owings Mills MD United States
2 months ago
The Digital Media Editorial Assistant will assist with the day-to-day operations of publishing, editing, and writing editorial content for BaltimoreRavens.com and the Ravens Mobile app. This is not a broadcasting, social media, or I.T. position. what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall.
IDEAL CANDIDATE: Will be hard working and highly flexible... to adapt with constant changes that come with the NFL news cycle, have superior attention to detail, strong writing and editing skills, an interest in photojournalism, Photoshop skills with an artistic eye, previous experience using a CMS, and a working knowledge of what is newsworthy. They will routinely contribute content ideas.
• Post news articles, transcripts, press releases, media advisories in the team’s CMS; add relevant keyword tags for SEO
• Create images and thumbnails for articles, videos, podcasts and photo galleries posted to digital platforms
• Write headlines for videos, photo galleries, and some stories.
• Write stories not handled by Editorial Director and Staff Writer
• Create photo gallery content for digital platforms, including captions, crediting and alternate text
• Provide backend quality control of website and app – ensure all content is properly displayed and free of errors
• Add to and organize photos in photo management library and add appropriate tags
• Weeknight on-call content posting duties; rotational weekend on-call content poster
• Write and send app push notifications
• Other duties as assigned
Owings Mills MD USA
Jobs in Owings Mills MD United States
Editorial Intern Owings Mills jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.