Genesys Ireland Ireland
2 months ago
Build something new with a world-class team.
At Genesys, we allow our employees to make their mark by entrusting them to make decisions and do what they’ve been hired to do: their very best. Your potential is waiting; why are you?
The Senior Business Systems Analyst (Sr. BSA) will be a liaison across the company with different business groups such as Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Support, Product Management, IT, etc. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, analyzing, and evaluating existing/proposed business processes as well as user requirements into documentation and conceptual design (using appropriate tools and models) from which applications and solutions are developed. This hands-on role demands knowledge of business processes and methodologies along with strong analytical skills.
As a Sr. BSA, you will focus on supporting Genesys’s global partner experience ecosystems in implementing and enhancing Salesforce PRM Cloud experience. As part of this... role, you will understand our stakeholder requirements and focus on increasing the efficiency of Sales and Partners, building scalable platforms, and creating excellent internal tools that help develop & customize operational workflows.
• Demonstrated ability to lead large, complex projects involving multiple organizations (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Product Management) across business units
• Product management mindset to proactively enhance the capabilities of the Business Technology platform
• Collaborate closely with business stake holders and to implement scalable technical solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
• Partner with business and technology partners to elicit, analyze, translate functional and non-functional business requirements into technical requirements
• Support and guide the development of requirements and user stories for features to empower the teams.
• Drives adoption of technology and process changes for partner experience
• Strong business acumen and knowledge of Salesforce platform capabilities in Communities and Partner Programs
• Very good knowledge in CRM -related functional modules: Lead management, Opportunity management, Quoting, Forecasting, Billing, Sales force reporting, Analytics, and territory management
• Experience in solving business problems with SFDC features and ecosystems
• Ability to accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly
• Proven track record of becoming an SME new technical processes and tools
• Experience in working with scrum agile development team using Agile/SCRUM methodologies and tools like JIRA or other similar systems
• BA/BS degree or equivalent educational background is preferred.
• Minimum 6+ years of relevant professional experience.
• Salesforce Certified Administrator and Advanced Administrator
• Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
• Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant
• Flexible work schedules and work from home options
• Development and career growth opportunities
• Excellent pension scheme
• Bonus scheme
• Health Insurance
• Income Protection
• Life Assurance
• Family friendly leave allowances, including paid maternity and paternity leave.
Every year, Genesys® orchestrates more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service℠, our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit www.genesys.com
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you or someone you know may complete the Reasonable Accommodations Form
for assistance. Please use the Candidate field in the dropdown menu to ensure a timely response.
This form is designed to assist job seekers who seek reasonable accommodation for the application process. Submissions entered for non-accommodation-related issues, such as following up on an application or submitting a resume, may not receive a response.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Please note that recruiters will never ask for sensitive personal or financial information during the application phase
Sr. Business Systems Analyst Ireland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.