TANGObuilder Ecuador Ecuador
2 months ago
What You’ll Do
• Organize and schedule coordination calls.
• Attend meetings, communicate agendas and prepare minutes after the call.
• Organize and schedule site visits and Matterport scanning if needed.
• Answering and screening phone calls
• Manage incoming and outgoing emails and files
• Manage and identify primary/key customers; proactively understand who they are and why they are important to the business
• Manage personal tasks and personal agendas of Top Leadership
What We’re Looking For
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Tech savvy, advanced skills in MS office, Gmail.
• 5-7 years’ experience supporting executives, with several years supporting VP and SVP levels
• Self-starter who is able to own projects to completion with minimal guidance and direction
• Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment
• Experience in working effectively under demanding... deadlines, and ability to manage a range of tasks at any one time including prioritizing your own workload
• Team player willing to jump in and help where and when needed
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Familiar with Salesforce
• Experience working in a high-tech, start-up and/or publicly traded company. A passion for supporting high performance teams, with an understanding that every second counts
Executive Assistant Ecuador jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.