Recruitee Stockholm Sweden
2 months ago
Tony’s Chocolonely wants to make all chocolate 100% slave free. Not just our chocolate, but all chocolate worldwide. Not exactly the average company, right?Tony’s is growing rapidly into an international company, with a home base (global) team and local teams (BLX, UK, US, DACH & Nordics). We are an impact company that makes chocolate, and we are changing the industry from within. To make sure we realize our mission, we need to grow strong in awareness and revenue.
Now we are looking for a Field Sales Representative Nordics to join our team in Stockholm north, Sweden . The #1 goal of your role is to increase our presence and distribution in the grocery channel, with on top listings and a great visibility in store. You know how to create disruptive placements to make us look and feel like the number 1 brand in Sweden. With your outstanding negotiation skills, you persuade decision makers on a store level to order Tony´s and place us with maximum impact. You are the eyes and ears for... Tony’s at ground level, always seeking new and exciting opportunities.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Build distribution. You aim to maximise our distribution based on central agreements. You are the one who brings theoretical distribution into life with convincing arguments, by spreading our mission and, last but not least, with our fantastic brand and product.
• Maximise visibility in stores. You are keen to identify where opportunities are which each store and secure additional space. You constantly increase visibility with POS-materials and displays. You embody the values in front of customers to make Tony's their favourite brand and always aim to make people smile.
• Share your knowledge. You will actively build cases and learn on the go. Insights from these activities will be shared with the whole team in order to improve the performance of the total business. You will actively seek out new and interesting displays by competitors and feedback to Tony’s. You know what is performing well in the category and where the opportunities are for growth. You are an expert in current innovation, NPD, pricing and promotional strategies you see in store, communicating this back to the Field Team to help shape the wider business.
Why we’re a perfect match:
• You are an incredibly customer focussed Sales Representative. Action oriented is your middle name and accountability is one of your top strengths.
• You enjoy making use of your negotiation skills, no deal escapes your persuasion No matter how many times you hear "no”, your resilience gives you the ticket to the “yes” that counts
• You ideally have 2-4 years of experience in the FMCG industry in a dynamic work environment.
• You love it when you and the things around you move fast. Thinking about working in a start-up environment makes your heart beat faster – you are a self-starter who doesn’t wait for instructions, but you like to pro-actively think and act for yourself.
• Swedish language skills are absolutely required for this role, by the way – you speak it fluently. A car driver’s license is another must, speaks for itself. You’re living in the north part ofStockholm. A basic level of English is required, too (asEnglish is our official company language).
• Oh and.. have you seen the part about being a Tony’s ambassador? This means you truly believe in our mission and you live our values: Entrepreneurial, wilful, outspoken and makes you smile
Are you ready to raise the bar with us? Send us your application quickly
Field Sales Representative Nordics Stockholm jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.